A one-step flooring finish for use in home to refresh, shine and protect Forbo Marmoleum or residential vinyl flooring. Typically one to two coats is the just right amount of Forbo Residential floor finish. The one-quart bottle will cover approximately 450 to 550 square feet of flooring.Application Instructions:
To remove the finish,
- Remove loose dirt and grit by sweeping, dust mopping or, preferably, vacuuming the floor.
- Clean the floor with forbo's neutral pH cleaner, following the label directions.
- Rinse floor with clean cool water and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Working in small areas, apply a small amount of finish onto the floor. Spread a thin coat evenly with a damp clean mop, damp sponge or damp applicator pad. Repeat process until entire floor has been covered.
- Allow to dry 10-15 minutes and repeat process until desired gloss level is reached.
sweep up all loose dirt and dust. Dilute 1 part of Forbo Neutral pH Cleaner with 4 parts of warm water. Use a sponge mop and spread the solution liberally over a 3' x 3' area. Be careful not to flood the floor. Scrub the floor with a nylon pad. Pick up excess solution with a clean mop or cloth. The floor should be rinsed with clean cool water and allowed to dry thoroughly. Move to the next area of the floor and repeat the process.
CAUTION: The floor can be slippery when wet!Safety Information: Forbo Residential Floor Finish SDS