Thoroughly spiff and shine your Forbo floors, including marmoleum, luxury vinyl tile (LVT), sheet vinyl, vinyl plank and tile floors as well as specialty floors
using Forbo Neutral pH Cleaner Concentrate in a one-gallon bottle. This ultra-concentrated formula is the ideal marmoleum cleaner for both residential and commercial environments and features a neutral pH formula that thoroughly eradicates dirt and grime without compromising the finish on your Forbo floors. This product can be used with a mop and bucket or an autoscrubber. Make sure to use this cleaner and dilute according to Forbo maintenance procedures for the specific flooring type being cleaned.
- Low volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- 1 gallon container
Directions for Use:
- Remove loose dirt and grit by sweeping, dust mopping or vacuuming the floor.
- Dilute 1/2 - 1 ounce of cleaner per gallon of clean (unheated) water.
- Use with mop & bucket or auto scrubber. Do not flood the floor with too much water.
- Pick up soil and excess cleaner with a clean mop and clean water. When mopping, rinse the mop frequently and change the dirty water as needed so it is continuously clean water. Do not flood the floor with water. Inadequate rinsing will leave a sticky, hazy residue.
- Rinse floor with clean cool water and allow to dry thoroughly.
A non-abrasive nylon scrubbing pad can be used for cleaning small stubborn spots. For larger areas of stubborn dirt, a long handled, soft bristled nylon scrub brush is ideal.
Read full directions for use on product label before cleaning floor.
Forbo Neutral pH Cleaner Safety Data