A must for any high-traffic facility requiring a shiny floor, Hilway Direct Plus GLOSS Floor Finish and Cleaner/Maintainer is formulated to boost brilliance, color and vibrancy of floors while providing a durable wear layer that requires less energy to maintain than traditional high-gloss flooring finishes. Excellent solution for busy commercial spaces including K-12 classrooms, hospital corridors and retail grocery stores, that benefit from limited down time. Plus GLOSS can be a good fit for a spray buff maintenance program.
With proper care, Hilway Direct Plus Gloss will outperform traditional acrylic finishes, lasting three to five times longer. Polish is rejuvenated each time Plus GLOSS is diluted and used for cleaning with mop and bucket or in an auto scrub floor machine. Cleaning and refreshing polish in one step saves money in reduced labor costs, requires fewer routine strip & refinish applications, means significantly less caustic chemicals returned to the environment and minimizes down-time for a high-traffic facility.
One liter, or 33.8 ounces, undiluted, will cover 350 - 500 square feet
in an initial finish application. Coverage may vary based on porosity of flooring material.
Safe for use on sheet vinyl, LVT, VCT, rubber, linoleum, non-PVC tile-plank-sheet, cork, asphalt tile, marble, slate, concrete, quarry tile, quartz tile, or terrazzo flooring.
Test for good adhesion and desired result before full use.
- Excellent wear and scuff resistance
- High-Gloss Shine
- Cleaner & Maintainer in one
- Also in larger 1.33-gallon size
- Safety Data Sheet for Hilway Direct Plus Gloss Floor Finish & Cleaner/Maintainer
Directions for initial floor finish application:
- Sweep then damp mop floor to remove loose dirt and soil the completely clean floor with properly diluted Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner or Allsafe Stripper or flooring manufacturer's recommended product. Thoroughly rinse floor after cleaning to completely remove cleaner solution and dirt.
- If flooring has a factory or site-applied acrylic coating, remove coating following flooring manufacturer's instructions. This usually can be done using Hilway Direct Allsafe Stripper diluted 1:5 or 1:10 with clean water, or flooring manufacturer's recommended product diluted as directed, in an auto scrubber or low rpm swing machine with a red scrub pad or equivalent. Rinse the floor thoroughly with water after removing old coating to neutralize. Do not let stripper solution dry on floor.
- Shake product vigorously for 30 seconds then let it settle for 5 minutes. Apply undiluted in a thin, even coat using a microfiber applicator mop. Do not use treated dust mops.
- Apply 2-3 coats. Allow each coat to air dry completely (generally 30- 60 minutes) before applying next coat.
- Allow floor surface to cure overnight before heavy traffic use. Dry times will vary depending upon ambient temperature and humidity.
Directions for cleaning/maintenance with mop and bucket or auto scrubber:
- Sweep floor.
- Add 1 ounce maintenance solution to 1 gallon warm water.
- Mop floor using a 2-bucket system or auto scrub floor machine.
- Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean, tightly wrung out mop or trail mop excess wet areas behind scrubber.
- Allow to air dry completely. DO NOT RINSE.
Spray Buff Instructions:
1. Dilute 1:5 with water in spray bottle.
2. Spray floor.
3. Buff with white pad on a (175-350 rpm) rotary buffing machine or wipe evenly with a clean microfiber mop.
This item qualifies for free shipping via USPS or when combined with other items in an order.