If you want a matte floor finish that reduces the appearance of scratches and scuff marks, Hilway Direct Floor Finish in Matte, in a 33.8 oz bottle, is a great solution. It's designed for use on your sheet vinyl, LVT, VCT, rubber, linoleum, cork, asphalt tile, marble, slate, concrete, quarry tile or terrazzo flooring
and leaves behind a low-glare matte finish. The acrylic finish formula provides a durable, protective coating that helps to minimize the effects of scuffs and scratches on your floor. Hilway Direct Floor Finish contains no VOCs and is non-hazardous, so you can apply it safely in residential and commercial environments.Coverage for Single Coat:
350 square feet per liter. Proper application requires two (2) coats. Coverage may vary depending on porosity of flooring material.
For Use On:
Sheet Vinyl, LVT, VCT, Rubber, Linoleum, Cork, Asphalt Tile, Marble, Slate, Concrete, Quarry Tile, or Terrazzo.Directions For Use:
When applying the product avoid strong sunlight and drafts.
Turn off under floor heat before commencing work.
Ensure sufficient ventilation.
Read complete product label and manufacturer instructions prior to application.
Dry time will vary depending on ambient conditions including temperature and humiditiy.Recommended Cleaning & Maintenance:
- Sweep or vacuum then clean floor thoroughly or remove existing floor finish coating as applicable. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to neutralize floor.
- Shake Hilway Direct finish well before use.
- Apply length-ways a thin, even, undiluted coat using a wide mop or applicator.
- When sufficiently hard to walk on, approximately one (1) hour, repeat the procedure crosswise.
- Apply up to 3 coats total.
- Allow finish to dry for at least eight (8) hours after the final coat and before use. Finish should be completely dry before allowing traffic on floor.
Dust mop or sweep then clean with a mop or automatic scrubber using Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner.This item is eligible for free shipping via USPS. And also ships free when added with other items.