If you want a matte floor finish that reduces scratches and scuff marks, Hilway Direct Floor Finish in Matte, in a 33.8 oz bottle, is a great solution. It's designed for use on your sheet vinyl, LVT, VCT, rubber, linoleum, cork, asphalt tile, marble, slate, concrete, quarry tile or terrazzo flooring
and leaves behind a reliable and natural matte finish. Using a high solids acrylic finish formula, this product provides a durable, highly scuff-resistant and protective coating. Hilway Direct Floor Finish contains no VOCs and is non-hazardous, so you can apply it safely in busy residential and commercial environments. 1877FloorGuy is a trusted distributor of Hilway Direct products, and we ship this 1-liter Hilway Direct finish for free. Coverage for Single Coat: 350 square feet per liter. Proper application requires two (2) coats. Coverage may vary depending on porosity of flooring material.
For Use On:
- High solids (32 percent) formula
- Highlights the natural look of wood or stone flooring
- Low-gloss finish minimizes the appearance of scratches
- Safety Data: Hilway Direct Matte Floor Finish MSDS
Sheet Vinyl, LVT, VCT, Rubber, Linoleum, Cork, Asphalt Tile, Marble, Slate, Concrete, Quarry Tile, or Terrazzo.Directions For Use:
When applying the product avoid strong sunlight and drafts.
Turn off under floor heat before commencing work.
Ensure sufficient ventilation.
Read complete product label and manufacturer instructions prior to application.
Dry time will vary depending on ambient conditions including temperature and humiditiy.
Coverage: Single Coat:
- Sweep or vacuum then clean floor thoroughly or remove existing floor finish coating as applicable. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to neutralize floor.
- Shake Hilway Direct finish well before use.
- Apply length-ways a thin, even, undiluted coat using a wide mop or applicator.
- When sufficiently hard to walk on, approximately one (1) hour, repeat the procedure crosswise.
- Apply up to 3 coats total.
- Allow finish to dry for at least eight (8) hours after the final coat and before use. Finish should be completely dry before allowing traffic on floor.
350 square feet per liter. Proper application requires two (2) coats. Coverage may vary depending on porosity of flooring material.Recommended Cleaning & Maintenance:
Dust mop or sweep then clean with a mop or automatic scrubber using Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner.This item is eligible for free shipping via USPS. And also ships free when added with other items.