Despite your best efforts to take care of your hardwood floor, it may begin to show signs of age after years of use. But you can make it look like new with Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Refresher which fills in superficial floor scratches and provides an even natural glow on your hardwood floor. Available in 32 oz bottles, this professional grade refresher is specifically formulated for use on polyurethane finished unwaxed wood floors. Use it to provide a natural, durable matte finish and restore the shine of hardwood floors that have become dull, worn or scratched. The non-toxic waterborne formula has a coverage area of 500 square feet per quart, dries in just one hour, leaves no residue and can be recoated for future use.
1877FloorGuy carries many quality Bona Professional Series hardwood floor cleaners and care products, including refill cartridges, commercial mops and replacement mop pads. Our expert trained staff members will be happy to answer any questions you have about what the best floor care solution is for your residential or commercial needs. You can learn more about the specifications of Bona's hardwood floor products with their Safety Data Sheet.
Directions For Use:
- Restores Shine
- Easy to Apply - *do-it-yourself friendly
- Dries in 1-hour
- GREENGUARD certified for indoor air quality.
- Remove furniture, rugs, etc. then vacuum, sweep or dust mop.
- Thoroughly clean floor with Bona Professional Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner and a new unusedMicrofiber Cleaning Pad on your Bona Mop. Allow the floor to air dry.
- Gently rock Refresher bottle back and forth to mix. Slightly dampen a clean mop pad with water and attach it to your Bona Mop. Squirt product onto the floor and spread with dampened mop. Work in small sections until the entire floor is finished. Rinse mop pad with water.
- Allow floor to dry at least one (1) hour before walking on the floor. For a higher shine, a second coat may be applied after two (2) hours. Allow 24 hours before heavy traffic and before replacing furniture, rugs, etc.
Notes: Read full product label before you begin. Always test a small, discreet area before applying to entire floor. Apply adequately to prevent streaking. Coat the entire floor to ensure an even appearance. DO NOT apply after using Bona Hardwood Floor Polish - doing so will create a hazy, streaky appearance.
Coverage: 500 sq. ft per quart.
Safety Data Sheet:Bona Professional Series Hardwood Floor Refresher MSDS