1&2 Deep Clean MSDS
AQUA MIX 1 & 2 DEEP CLEAN is an effective, highly concentrated, high-alkaline, 2-part (1 part powder, 1 part liquid) industrial strength cleaner and degreaser. Removes ground in dirt, grease, and soap scum. Cost effective product for use in large commercial areas such as restaurants, malls, and hotels. Also effective for quick and easy removal of all types of waxes and synthetic floor finishes.
Aqua Mix Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound Formulas) help provide better indoor and outdoor air quality compared to similar traditional products. 14 grams of VOC's per liter of material.
USES: Natural stone (such as granite, limestone, marble, slate, and travertine), ceramic, porcelain, grout, concrete, quarry, masonry surfaces and other stone and tile.
1) Read entire label before using.
2) Sweep, vacuum or wipe surface to remove loose debris.
3) Mix 1 & 2 Deep Clean as follows in a plastic container or bucket: CLEANING AND STRIPPING: Mix 1/4 cup (30 g) powder to 2 1/2 gallons (9.5 L) water and mix well. Then add 1/4 cup (59 ml) liquid and mix thoroughly. HEAVY DUTY CLEANING AND STRIPPING: Mix 1/2 cup (60 g) of powder to 2 1/2 gallons (9.5 L) water and mix well. Then add 1/2 cup (118 ml) of liquid and mix thoroughly. Note: Mixing solution with hot water is preferable, however, cold water may be used.
4) Liberally apply cleaning solution with mop or sponge.
5) Allow to dwell for 15 to 20 minutes.
6) Agitate with a scrub brush or scrub machine. Do not allow solution to dry on surface – apply additional solution if necessary.
7) Mop up dirty solution or remove with a wet/dry vacuum.
8) Rinse with clean water.
HANDLING AND STORAGE:
Mix powder and liquid in plastic container only.
Do not use metal or aluminum containers.
Once mixed, cleaner will remain in solution for several months.
Store unused, mixed solution in well marked, tightly capped plastic container.
COVERAGE: Approximately 8,000 to 32,000 sq. ft. (743 m2 to 2,973 m2) per gallon (3.8 L) depending on dilution.
CONTAINERS: 8 lbs. Powder/Liquid DrumsSPECIAL ORDER. TAKES 2 – 4 WEEKS LEAD TIME.