Maintain, refresh and protect your residential or commercial oil-treated wood floors that are a natural finish or floors finished with a darker stain color oil using this 1-liter container of WOCA Oil Refresher in Natural. Designed for regular cleaning and maintenance, this oil refresher for hardwood floors offers efficient cleaning plus simultaneous re-oiling that will extend the life of your floor's oil finish. WOCA oil penetrates deep into the wood and gives the surface of your floors a protective, matte finish that's attractive and long-lasting. If you plan to use WOCA Oil Refresher in commercial environments, application will be more frequent than in residential environments. Pair this product with WOCA Natural Soap or WOCA White Soap for regular cleaning. Coverage: 1,600 to 2,100 square feet per liter.
- For use on natural oiled or color-oiled floors
- Also available in an economical 2.5-liter size
- Also available in white (for white-finished floors)
WOCA Oil Refresher Instructions:
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- The wood floor must be free from dust before treatment.
- Mix Oil Refresher with lukewarm water:
Treat with a light wrung floor cloth or mop lengthwise of the floor. Immediately afterwards, dip floor cloth or mop into mixture and wipe the floor with hard wrung floor cloth or mop again lengthwise of the wood. Use two buckets - one with Oil Refresher mixed with water and one with rinsing water. It is recommended to clean an area of approx. 10 sq. yards at a time. By doing it this way the floor is exposed to moisture for a short period.
Leave the floor to dry for approx. 2 hours before use.
If a light shine is wanted, polish the dry floor with a white pad.
- For traditionally oiled floors mix using a 1:20 ratio
- For UV oiled and oiled waxed floors mix using a 1:40 ratio