Urine Off Flooring Professional Odor & Stain Remover, 1-Gallon
UrineOff Flooring Professional Formula in a 1-gallon container is specially formulated for use on carpeting, subflooring, hardwood and other hard surface floors. Use it in a sprayer for large jobs or to refill the 16.9 oz Urine Off spray bottle. Urine Off contains special enzymes to break down odor causing urine and the stains it leaves behind. Use as a pre-spotter, a carpet cleaning agent, and a subfloor treatment under carpet."Seal of Approval" from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) gives peace of mind that it's safe on your carpeting. Follow instructions for your specific type of floor or use.
Instructions - Carpet:
1. Do not dilute!
2. Agitate before use.
3. Always check on inconspicuous area for colorfastness.
4. Absorb as much fresh discharge as possible.
5. Use a "Urine Off" Urine Finder to locate deposits invisible to the naked eye.
6. Thoroughly saturate soiled areas. Urine can spread four times the surface area into the pad and sub-floor. "Urine Off" must contact deposited urine to remove urine odor and stains.
7. Allow time to work. For old stains, cover area with plastic sheet for up to 12 hours. Repeated applications may be necessary eliminate heavy or old deposits.
8. Extract residues from the nap.
Note: Uric acid can damage dyes in some carpet fibers. You may see a difference in the color if the fiber has been damaged, even if the urine is removed.
Store in cool location.
Instructions - Subfloor Treatment:
1. – 6. above.
7. For badly stained concrete and wood subflooring, cover with plastic for up to two hours, remove plastic and remove residues using an extractor (with a water rinse). May require repeated applications if urine has soaked deep into wood subflooring.