Laticrete (DuPont™) StoneTech® Professional Oil Stain Remover, PintRemoves deep, set-in oil stains.
Will not discolor stone.
Easy to use, pre-mixed paste.
For Use On:
Natural stone surfaces such as marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate & sandstone. Grout for ceramic & porcelain tile Grout. Masonry. Concrete.Directions For Use:
Read complete product label prior to use. Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine that the desired results will be achieved. Make sure surface is clean, dry, and free of waxes and coatings. Ensure that area is well-ventilated.
- Using a plastic or wood spatula, stir thoroughly to mix the paste.
- Apply a 1/4" thick layer of paste to the stain. Ensure that the paste extends at least 1–
- 2" beyond the edge of the stain.
- Do not cover.
- Allow 48–72 hours for paste to completely dry to a powder.
- Remove powder and discard.
- Allow solvent to completely dry from the stone.
- If stain is not completely gone after drying, repeat process.
- Clean up residue and tools with mineral spirits.
- Reseal cleaned area.
½–1 sq ft of surface at 1/4" thickness.Safety Data: DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Oil Stain Remover MSDSAdditional Information:
To protect stone's surface, seal with BulletProof® Sealer or Heavy Duty Sealer.