Laticrete (DuPont™) StoneTech® Professional KlenzAll™ Cleaner CONCENTRATE, Quart
(Photo does not indicate actual bottle size.)Powers through stubborn grease & soils.
Safe on stone surfaces, will not etch.
Professional strength, alkaline formula.
For Use On:
Natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate & sandstone. Ceramic and porcelain tile & grout. Masonry & concrete.Directions For Use:
Prior to full use, test in a small inconspicuous area to determine ease of use and desired results. Make sure all surfaces to be cleaned are swept or vacuumed to remove loose debris.
- Dilute concentrated cleaner with warm water accordingly:
Heavy Duty- 1 part KlenzAll™: 2 parts warm water (ph 11.3)
Spray Refill- 1 part KlenzAll™: 4 parts warm water (ph 11.0)
Light Duty- 1 part KlenzAll™: 8 parts warm water (ph 10.7)
Acid Neutralizer- 1 part KlenzAll™: 32 parts warm water (ph 10.5)
- Apply mixed solution with a mop, sponge or sprayer. Avoid applying cleaner on unintended surfaces.
- Lightly rub with a scrub brush or floor machine as needed.
- Remove solution using a sponge, wet/dry vacuum or damp mop.
- Rinse area well with clean water.
- Reseal cleaned area.
Quart Concentrate: 500-4,000 sq ftSafety Data: KlenzAll™ Cleaner Concentrate MSDSAdditional Information:
To protect your stone's natural beauty, seal it with BulletProof® Sealer or Heavy Duty Sealer.