Remove deep, set-in oil stains with Oil Stain Remover by Laticrete - DuPont Stonetech. Pre-mixed cleaning paste leaves no residue behind and will not discolor the stone. The tiny 3-oz container is an appropriate amount of cleaner for periodic drips or spills that leave a small stain on stone floors or counters.
Excellent results when used on natural stone surfaces such as marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate, sandstone. Works on grout for ceramic and porcelain tile as well as on masonry surfaces and concrete slabs.Directions For Use:
Read complete product label prior to use. Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine that the desired results will be achieved. Make sure surface is clean, dry, and free of waxes and coatings. Ensure that area is well-ventilated.
- Using a plastic or wood spatula, stir thoroughly to mix the paste.
- Apply a 1/4" thick layer of paste to the stain. Ensure that the paste extends at least 1" to 2" beyond the edge of the stain.
- Do not cover.
- Allow 48 - 72 hours for paste to completely dry to a powder.
- Remove powder and discard.
- Allow solvent to completely dry from the stone.
- If stain is not completely gone after drying, repeat process.
- Clean up residue and tools with mineral spirits.
- Reseal cleaned area.
14 - 28 sq. inches of surface at 1/4" thickness.Safety Data: Laticrete StoneTech® Oil Stain Remover Safety Data SheetAdditional Information:
To protect stone's surface, seal with BulletProof® Sealer or Heavy Duty Sealer.