Shaw R2x Green Hard Surfaces Flooring Cleaner,32-Ounce CONCENTRATED refill is DFE Approved by US EPA for safer chemistry. Environmentally friendly floor cleaning solution in an economical concentrate. Dilute with water to use for cleaning all Shaw & US Floors Coretech hard surface and resilient floors. Accu-measure bottle has a measuring chamber, making it easy to measure concentrate for diluting in the Shaw Green r2x Hard Surface Flooring Cleaner spray bottle
. Excellent cleaning capability removes dirt, grease, and scuff marks leaving behind a fresh clean floor. See GREEN Spray Cleaner
for mopping instructions.
Directions for Use:
- Concentrate, 32 oz
- Dilute 1/2 oz to 32 oz water for regular cleaning
- Dilute 2 oz to 32 oz water for heavy duty floor cleaning
- DfE Design for Enviroment Approved, US EPA
- Neutral pH: 7 to 9 depending upon dilution ratio
- Cleans thoroughly without dulling or streaking
- Safe for cleaning all Shaw polyurethane coated hardwood, luxury vinyl including Coretech LVT & LVP, laminate and ceramic tile floors
- Rinse-free cleaner
- SDS for Shaw GREEN r2x CONCENTRATE Hard Surface Floor Cleaner
- Also available: 1-Gallon Ready To Use
Dilute according to label instructions for light or heavy floor cleaning.
- Light Cleaning: .5oz conc:32oz water
- Heavy-Duty Cleaning: 2oz conc:32oz water
Do not overspray or saturate floor with cleaning solution. Do not use on untreated, oiled or waxed wood floors. Always use a clean mop pad.