Prevail Metroflor 1-Step Neutral Cleaner is a top-choice for cleaning Metroflor vinyl, luxury resilient tile and plank flooring in both residential and commercial interiors. Prevail Metroflor Cleaner is concentrated and dilutes with water for light to heavy-duty floor cleaning. Follow the directions on the product label to use this product with a mop and bucket or in an auto-scrubber. Prevail Neutral Cleaner concentrate can also be purchased in a 1-quart bottle
Prior to cleaning floor, sweep thoroughly or vacuum without the use of a beater bar. Dilute Prevail 1-Step Neutral Cleaner according to your preferred application method. Do not flood floor with cleaning solution.
- Light Cleaning: Dilute 2oz per gallon of water.
- Moderate to Heavy Cleaning: Dilute 3 to 4 ounces of cleaner per gallon of water.
- When cleaning with dilution for moderate to heavy cleaning, rinsing will be required.
- For safety information, reference the SDS for Prevail 1-Step Neutral Cleaner Concentrate.
- General Maintenance Instructions for Ceramic Bead Finish
- General Maintenance Instructions for Non-Ceramic Bead Finish