Prevail Metroflor 1-Step Neutral Cleaner is a top-choice cleaner for Metroflor vinyl, luxury resilient tile and plank flooring in both residential and commercial environments
. With one easy step, you can clean, rejuvenate and maintain these surfaces no matter how dirty or dull they have become using this product. Prevail Metroflor Cleaner is concentrated and can be diluted in various ratios for light, day-to-day cleaning as well as heavy-duty, high-traffic floor maintenance. Follow the directions to use this product with a mop and bucket or automatic scrubber. 1877FloorGuy also sells Prevail Metroflor Neutral Cleaner in a 1-quart option
for your convenience.
Directions for use:
Prior to cleaning floor, sweep thoroughly or vacuum without the use of a beater bar. Dilute Prevail 1-Step Neutral Cleaner according to your preferred application method. Do not flood floor with cleaning solution.
- Damp mop/everyday maintenance: Dilute 2 to 4 ounces of cleaner per gallon of water. Apply diluted cleaning solution with a damp mop. No rinsing is required.
- Hand scrub for medium-heavy soil: Dilute 4 to 6 ounces of cleaner per gallon of water. Spray or mop on cleaning solution. Gently scrub using a light to medium-duty pad, soft nylon brush or magic eraser sponge. Do not allow dirty cleaning solution to dry on floor. Rinse with clean water.
- Automatic scrubber for heavy soil and commercial applications: Dilute 2 to 3 ounces of cleaner per gallon of water. Apply cleaning solution and scrub using an automatic scrubber. When floor is dry, you will note a light film residue. Use a low-speed (under 300 RPM) buffer fitted with a white polishing pad to remove residue and enhance shine. No rinsing required.
- For safety information, reference the SDS for Prevail 1-Step Neutral Cleaner Concentrate for Metroflor LVT.
- General Maintenance Instructions for Ceramic Bead Finish
- General Maintenance Instructions for Non-Ceramic Bead Finish