Kahrs Remover, 1 liter, is designed to remove Kahrs Lacquer Refresher or other waxed based polishes from wood floors. Kahrs Remover for hardwood floors is also intended for use as a heavy duty cleaner, safe for use on wood flooring, to clean heavily soiled lacquered wood floors.To Apply:
Dilute Kahrs Remover 1:5 with water for finish removal. Spread diluted Remover cleaning solution sparingly on the wood floor with a sponge mop or flat mop fitted with a microfiber mop pad
. The floor should be damp but not saturated with cleaning solution. After allowing the solution to dwell for a 3-5 minutes, scrub with a gentle scrub brush or mildly abrasive scrub pad. Mop up the dirty solution then rinse the floor with a clean well-wrung mop, using as little water as possible, until all Remover solution, dirt and previously applied Lacquer Refresher are removed from the floor. You may need tor repeat this process and refresh water in bucket several times for a completely rinsed floor. Work in small sections of floor to avoid Remover solution drying on floor. Never saturate a hardwood floor with water or cleaning solution.
- Heavy Duty Cleaning: Mix 1.7 - 3.4 oz to 2.2 gallons of water
- Polish Removal: Mix 16.9 - 33.81 oz to 2.2 gallons of water
- Use EXTREME CAUTION when applying over Beech wood species. Too much moisture may cause damage to the shorts ends of boards/strips.
- Read full product label before beginning. Always test a small, inconspicuous area before full use.
- Wash mop pad with warm water and hang to dry.
- Safety Data: Kahrs Remover MSDS