Ideal for those who primarily prep larger flooring areas of wood, VCT or tile, the fully equipped Square Scrub EBG-28 Floor Surface Preparation Machine features a 14- by 28-inch pad size that oscillates 3450 times per minute. This machine allows you to work in straight, efficient lines for better productivity and provides greater coverage with each pass. The EBG28 is a top choice for versatile cleaning and wider area coverage as it lets you move between VCT, wood, stone, tile, marble and terrazzo floors in residential and commercial environments
as needed. This machine is recommended for floor prep or heavy-duty cleaning of gym floors, hospital patient rooms, public bathrooms and more. It can also be used to remove adhesive and residue from sub-flooring prior to a new floor installation. 1877FloorGuy can help you outfit your Square Scrub machine with the appropriate add-ons including pads, a two-piece handle and an hour meter. This Square Scrub floor machine comes with a dust containment kit, a blue driver pad and removable weights.
Up to 3,600 square feet per hour on VCT; up to 10,000 square feet per hour on gym floors.
- 1.5-horsepower, 3,450-RPM motor
- Operating sound output of 69 decibels
- 50-foot lighted power cord with hospital-grade plug
- .75-inch solid steel axle
- 6-inch by 2-inch non-marking wheels with ball bearings
- Assembled weight: 216 pounds
- Maximum weight capacity: 329 pounds
- Eight oscillators
- 7-guage powder-coated steel frame
- 9-amp draw