Protect grout against moisture and dirt build up with Laticrete Stonetech Heavy Duty Grout Sealer, 1-gallon. Use on grouted stone, ceramic and porcelain tile grout joints indoors or outdoors.
Directions for Use:
- Heavy duty protection against most stains
- Protects grout & makes cleaning easier
- Natural look
- Water-based, low-solids coating
- For Interior & Exterior Use
Read complete product label prior to use. Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results.
- Mask off and protect any baseboards or adjacent areas to avoid splashing and overspray onto surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Liberally apply using a paint pad, low-pressure chemical-resistant sprayer, narrow roller or natural hairbrush, focusing on the grout joints.
- Allow sealer to completely penetrate into the grout, 5-15 minutes.
- Liberally apply a second coat following steps 2-3.
- Wipe up all sealer from the surface of the tile. Use a clean, dry, lint-free, cotton towel or mop to remove excess sealer.
- If sealer was not completely wiped off and a residue appears, wipe entire surface with a towel dampened with sealer. Use a white nylon pad to loosen residue and follow with a clean, white absorbent towel to remove.
- A full cure is achieved after 24-48 hours; foot traffic may begin in 4 hours. Cover with red rosin paper, if foot traffic must resume before the recommended time periods have passed.
- Clean equipment with water.
Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application.
Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes and coatings prior to application.
Ensure that the surface temperature of the stone is between 50-80°F before sealing.Coverage:
Gallon: 600-1,000 sq ft
3-5 years on interior surfaces & 1-3 years on exterior surfaces.Safety Data: DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Grout Sealer MSDSAdditional Information:
Clean surface as needed with Revitalizer® Cleaner & Protector or Stone & Tile Cleaner.