Bona Professional Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner Concentrate (WM700018176) is a reliable, non-toxic floor cleaner for all types of commercial and residential no-wax urethane wood floors, including polyurethane, acrylic finishes and pre-finished aluminum oxide floors.
It is a waterborne formula that offers an exceptional clean without leaving behind dulling, residue and other unsightly effects. This gentle yet effective hardwood cleaner can be used safely near people and pets. Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner Concentrate, previously known as Pacific Wood Floor Cleaner, is often used to clean wood sports floors in school gymnasiums and other workout facilities.
How to use:
- Mix one-part Bona Cleaner Concentrate to seven parts water
- Pour diluted cleaner into spray bottle or spray mop cartridge.
- Lightly mist the floor with spray cleaner, approximately a 4-foot by 6-foot area.
- Wipe the sprayed area using a back and forth motion with light pressure on the Bona Microfiber Mop or Spray Mop.
- Allow floor to air dry before walking on it. The solution is made to dry quickly.
Notes: This cleaner dries quickly, so spraying too large of an area will likely result in a sticky floor. You can re-clean a sticky area by wiping it with a microfiber mop immediately after spraying.