Spiff, shine and safeguard your sealed, no-wax urethane hardwood floors finished with polyurethane, acrylic or pre-finished aluminum oxide finished floors using the Bona Professional Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner Concentrate (WM700049040). This potent hardwood floor cleaner is recommended for thorough, routine cleanings, as it leaves behind no residue and won't streak or dull hardwood.
Like many Bona Floor Cleaner Products effective floor cleaning products, the Professional Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner provides strong cleaning power without harmful toxins or environmentally damaging elements. The convenient and affordable 4-ounce bottle can be diluted and then applied using a handy spray bottle following the dilution instructions below.
Directions for use:
Mix the 4-ounce bottle of concentrated Bona cleaner with 28 ounces water to fill a standard 32-ounce spray bottle to yield 32 ounces of cleaning solution.
- Vacuum, sweep or dust mop floor to remove all loose dirt and debris.
- Lightly mist diluted cleaner onto, approximately, a 4-foot by 6-foot area of wood flooring.
- Using a blue Bona Microfiber Mop, wipe the sprayed area using a back and forth motion with light pressure on the mop.
- Repeat until desired area of floor is cleaned.
- Allow floor to air dry before walking on it. Floor will dry very quickly.
Note: The Bona Floor Cleaner formula is designed to dry fast, so spraying too large of an area can result in a sticky floor. To clean a sticky area, wipe it with a microfiber mop immediately after spraying.