Easy to handle, free to ship, and no need to measure with this small 4-ounce size Bona Professional Hardwood Floor Cleaner Concentrate. Just pour the 4 ounces of concentrated wood floor cleaner into a 32-ounce spray bottle and add water. Spray and wipe to clean sealed, no-wax polyurethane finished wood floors. (WM700049040). Greenguard Gold Certified, this neutral pH wood floor cleaner leaves behind no residue and won't streak or dull hardwoods.
Recommended for routine cleaning all types of unwaxed residential and commercial polyurethane coated or aluminum-oxide finished hardwood flooring. Bona Professional Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner provides strong cleaning power backed by the Bona name. Dilution ratio is 1:7. Also available in a 1-gallon size concentrate
: Mix the 4-oz bottle of concentrated Bona cleaner with 28 ounces water to fill a standard 32-ounce spray bottle to yield 32 ounces of cleaning solution. (1:7 dilution ratio)Cleaning Directions:
- Vacuum, sweep or dust mop floor to remove all loose dirt and debris.
- Lightly mist diluted cleaner onto approximately 4-foot by 6-foot area of wood flooring.
- Using a Bona Microfiber Mop, fitted with blue cleaning mop pad, wipe sprayed area using a back and forth motion with light pressure on the mop.
- Repeat until desired area of floor is cleaned.
- Allow floor to air dry before walking on it. Floor will dry very quickly.
Spraying too large of a flooring area can result in a sticky floor if the cleaner dries before being mopped. To clean a sticky area, wipe it with a microfiber mop immediately after spraying and work in small manageable sections.
Safety data: Bona Professional Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner Concentrate SDS
Technical Information: Bona Professional Hardwood Floor Cleaner Concentrate Tech Data Sheet