Enhance your asphalt tile, vinyl or tile flooring
with Diversey Vectra Floor Finish. This quality finish offers a diamond-like brilliance and gloss and also leaves floors with a protective coating that's resistant to embedded dirt, black heel marks, scratching and scuffing. The special formula provides long-lasting performance and is versatile enough to respond well to 175-1,500 RPM and UHS equipment. It's also designed to cure faster than traditional floor coatings and to work well in a variety of climate conditions.
Because it complies with California 2010 VOC requirements and meets ASTM D2047 requirements for slip resistance, Vectra 5105047 is recommended for commercial and institutional use. This 5-gallon container covers approximately 10,000 square feet (2,000 square feet per gallon).
A 1-gallon container
is also available from 1877FloorGuy for your convenience.
- Block off areas to be stripped or finished. Position "wet floor" signs around the area to be cleaned.
- Strip floor using recommended Diversey stripper according to label directions.
- Apply two to three uniform coats of Vectra Floor Finish using a clean mop. To achieve a higher gloss, you may apply additional coats.
- Allow 30 minutes drying time between coats (under normal conditions).
- Dust mop or sweep then clean the floor with a mop or an automatic scrubber using the recommended Diversey cleaner following label directions.
- If desired, spray buff using recommended Diversey floor maintainer to enhance gloss.
- Dust mop or sweep then deep scrub floor using Diversey cleaner according to label directions.
- Remove using recommended Diversey brand stripper according to label directions.
- For best results: do not dilute and do not use on surfaces colder than 50° degrees F (10° degrees C).
- To avoid contamination, do not return unused product to original container.
- Floors will be slippery when wet or contaminated with foreign materials. Promptly clean spills and foreign materials and place signs in treated area.
- As with all products, test in a small, inconspicuous area before treating entire floor.
- Always read product label prior to use.
- Reference the Diversey Vectra MSDS for additional information.