Urine-Off Carpet & Rug with Injector Cap, 32-Ounce
Urine Off® uses specialized enzymes and bacteria to break down the components of urine that cause odor and stains, as well as their proteins that host growth of undesirable microorganisms. Use Urine Off in the 32oz Injector Bottle to saturate carpet and rugs for cleaning urine accidents. The Carpet & Rug UrineOff can be used for spot cleaning accidents when they happen.
Urine Off is the only product that carries both the Seal of Approval from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI), and is endorsed by Interface Flooring. As part of the Urine Off Flooring line of products, the injector bottle provides optimum performance on carpeting and area rugs at home or in a business.
1. Do not dilute and do not mix with other chemicals!
2. Always agitate before use.
3. Always check on an inconspicuous area for colorfastness.
Note: The Uric acid in pet urine can damage dyes in some carpet fibers. You may see a difference in the color if the fiber has been damaged by the Uric acid, even if the urine is removed.
4. Absorb as much fresh discharge as possible.
5. Use a "Urine Off - UltraViolet Flash Light" urine finder to locate deposits invisible to the naked eye.
6. Thoroughly saturate soiled areas. Urine can spread 4 times the surface area into the pad and sub-floor.
7. Allow the product time to work. For old pet stains, cover the area with a plastic sheet for up to 12 hours. Repeated applications maybe needed to eliminate heavy or old pet urine deposits.
8. Extract the residues with an extractor or rinse well and blot dry.