Plaza Plus Hard Surface Sealer/Finish, 1 Gallon
Long-lasting, high gloss sealer/finish for sealing and finishing new or worn granite, marble, terrazzo and other stone floors. Easy to maintain using conventional and UHS programs. Applies, maintains and removes like any conventional finish. Excellent leveling, brilliant gloss. Can withstand high traffic loads.
Compliant with California 2010 VOC Requirements.
Meets ASTM D2047 Requirements for Slip Resistance.
For Use On: Concrete, Marble, Stone, Terrazzo, Slate, Quarry Tile, Brick, Unglazed Ceramic, Mexican Tile
Directions For Use:
Remove all old sealer/finish using appropriate Diversey floor stripper according to label directions. Rinse floor to ensure all residues are removed. Allow floor to dry thoroughly before proceeding.
When Used as a Sealer ONLY:
- Apply 3-5 coats of Plaza Plus Sealer/Finish using a clean synthetic finish mop and bucket, the Diversey ProSpeed Finish Applicator System, or the TrailBlazer Floor Finish Applicator System.
- Allow each coat to dry thoroughly, approx 45 minutes depending on drying conditions.
- Process is complete when Plaza Plus is being used as a Sealer & Finish.
Follow directions above then apply selected Diversey top-coat finish to meet the performance required. Maintenance will depend on the top-coat finish selected.
Maintenance when Plaza Plus is used as a Sealer & Finish:
For best results do not dilute and do not use on surfaces colder than 50° F (10° C).
To avoid contamination, do not return unused product to original container.
Floors will be slippery when wet or contaminated with foreign materials. Promptly
clean-up spills and foreign materials.
As with all products, test in a small inconspicuous are prior to full use.
Read product label instructions prior to use.
- Sweep or dust mop.
- Clean floor with appropriate Diversey alkaline or neutral cleaner according to label directions.
- Low Speed Buffing - When dry, spray buff the floor with red floor pad.
- High Speed Buffing - When dry, burnish the floor with a UHS machine of 1500 RPM or greater and appropriate floor pad.
- Deep clean and re-coat floor when appearance can not be repaired with buffing.
First coat: 1500 sq ft per gallon
Successive coats: 2000 - 2500 sq ft per gallon
Safety Data: Diversey Plaza Plus Sealer/Finish SDS