Diversey Plaza Plus Finish/Sealer, 1-Gallon, is a long-lasting, high gloss sealer/finish for natural stone substrates including granite, marble, terrazzo, and unglazed ceramic tile. Use as sealer only or as sealer & finish top coat. Easy to maintain using conventional and UHS programs. Applies, maintains and removes like any conventional finish. Adheres well to natural stone and unglazed clay tile floors. Can withstand high traffic loads. Compliant with California 2010 VOC Requirements. Meets ASTM D-2047 Requirements for Slip Resistance.For Use On:
marble, terrazzo, granite, slate, quarry tile, brick, unglazed ceramic, Mexican tile, porcelain, terracotta and other clay tile floors
First coat: 1500 sq ft per gallon \ Successive coats: 2000 - 2500 sq ft per gallonDirections For Use:
Remove all old sealer/finish using appropriate Diversey floor stripper according to label directions. Rinse floor to ensure all residues are removed. Allow floor to dry thoroughly before proceeding.
As a Sealer & Finish
apply 3-5 coats with a clean synthetic finish mop and bucket or other approved floor finish application system. Allow approx 45 minutes dry time between coats. May be longer depending on ambient conditions.
As a Sealer ONLY
requires 2 - 3 coats of Plaza Plus and an appropriate floor finish top coat applied to meet the facility requirements.How to Maintain Floor After Sealing & Finishing with Plaza Plus:
- Sweep or dust mop frequently and before cleaning.
- Clean routinely with an alkaline or neutral cleaner, as appropriate, following cleaning solution label instructions.
- Low Speed Buffing - spray buff with red floor pad.
- High Speed Buffing - burnish with a UHS machine,1500 RPM or greater, and appropriate machine pad.
- Deep clean and re-coat floor when appearance can not be repaired with buffing.
- When a different top coat finish is applied over Plaza Plus Sealer, follow cleaning & care instructions for that top coat finish. Deep clean and re-apply floor finish top coat as needed.
Do not dilute Plaza Plus. Do not use on surfaces colder than 50° F (10° C) at 15% RH. Diversey Plaza Plus Product Information Sheet
provides additional product details. Read product label instructions prior to use. Reference Diversey Plaza Plus SDS
for safety information. Shelf life is 2 years, unopened.