If your vinyl or fiberglass flooring has layers of grime or a worn-out finish, you can begin restoring it with Mannington Award Series Heavy Duty Cleaner & Stripper. This high-quality product is formulated for multiple floor care uses. In addition to being a heavy duty floor cleaner for tough dirt and stains, it can also remove old vinyl wax or built-up floor polish, prepping your floor for a coating of Mannington Award Series polish. Each 32 oz bottle gives 200 sq ft of coverage and is safe for use on all residential vinyl and fiberglass floors, including Mannington Luxury Vinyl and Vinyl Tile.
Mannington floor cleaner is gentle on your floors while being tough on the grime that covers them. For more information, check out Mannington's Safety Data Sheet
, then call or email the friendly staff at 1877FloorGuy for more information on this and many other high-quality floor care products.
Directions for Use:
- Sweep or Vacuum floor.
- Mix 1 part Mannington Award Series Heavy Duty Cleaner Stripper to 3 parts water.
- Generously apply solution with sponge mop and allow it to soak for 5-10 minutes. While still wet, scrub floor with nylon pad or brush.
- Mop up dirty solution. With clean mop, immediately rinse floor with clean water.
- Allow floor to thoroughly air dry.
- If using as stripper, apply Mannington Award Series High-Gloss Polish for protection.
32oz bottle of Stripper is enough to cover approximately 200 sq ft.Note: Use rubber gloves to avoid direct skin contact with cleaner.Safety Data: Mannington Heavy Duty Cleaner Stripper SDS