Diversey Plaza Plus Hard Surface Sealer/Finish (Diversey 5104933) in a 5 gallon size is great for restoring, refreshing and rejuvenating concrete, stone and tile
surfaces that have become worn over time, including granite, marble, terrazzo and other stone. Diversey Plaza Plus sealer/finish is long-lasting and easy-to-maintain and remove-it applies, maintains and removes just like any conventional finish. It provides excellent leveling and brilliant gloss that can withstand heavy traffic. It can be used alone as a sealer and finish or it can be used with to seal the porous surface with a different top-coat finish applied after Plaza Plus had dried. It may be used on terrazzo, quarry tile, brick, slate, granite, marble, unglazed ceramic and Mexican tile
.Coverage: First coat: 1,500 square feet per gallon; Successive coats: 2,000 to 2,500 square feet per gallon.
Directions for Use:
- Compliant with California 2010 VOC Requirements
- Meets ASTM D2047 Requirements for Slip Resistance
- Easy to maintain in conventional and UHS programs
- Also available in a 1-gallon size
- White in color
- Ammonia scent
Remove all old sealer/finish using appropriate Diversey floor stripper according to label directions. Rinse floor to ensure all residues are removed. Allow floor to dry thoroughly before proceeding.
When Used as a Sealer ONLY:
- Apply 3-5 coats of Plaza Plus Sealer/Finish using a clean synthetic finish mop and bucket, the Diversey ProSpeed Finish Applicator System, or the TrailBlazer Floor Finish Applicator System.
- Allow each coat to dry thoroughly, approximately 45 minutes depending on drying conditions.
- Process is complete when Plaza Plus is being used as a Sealer & Finish.
Follow directions above then apply selected Diversey top-coat finish to meet the performance required. Maintenance will depend on the top-coat finish selected.Maintenance when Plaza Plus is used as a Sealer & Finish:
- Sweep or dust mop.
- Clean floor with appropriate Diversey alkaline or neutral cleaner according to label directions.
- Low Speed Buffing - When dry, spray buff the floor with red floor pad.
- High Speed Buffing - When dry, burnish the floor with a UHS machine of 1500 RPM or greater and appropriate floor pad.
- Deep clean and re-coat floor when appearance cannot be repaired with buffing.
Safety Data: Diversey Plaza Plus Sealer/Finish SDS
- For best results do not dilute and do not use on surfaces colder than 50° F (10° C).
- To avoid contamination, do not return unused product to original container.
- Floors will be slippery when wet or contaminated with foreign materials. Promptly clean-up spills and foreign materials.
- As with all products, test in a small inconspicuous are prior to full use.
- Read product label instructions prior to use.