Remove grease, gum, drinks from carpet. Spot clean rug area to remove spill stain. Gentle on carpeting, tough on stains. Host Spot Remover for Carpet, 8oz
removes difficult stains from all types of carpet. Woolsafe Approved. Best results when used with Host Dry Carpet Cleaner (sold separately). Can be used independently. Follow directions on bottle.For Use On:
Carpet and Rugs, all types, including wool. Spot Cleaner to remove stains from grease, gum, drinks, pet accidents, blood and more. Test for color fastness in a small, inconspicuous area prior to full use.Directions For Use:
Cleaning Guide for Specific Spots and Spills on the Host website.Safety Data Sheet: Host Spot Remover SDS
- Shake bottle gently before use.
- Scrape or blot up as much of the spot as possible.
- Test for colorfastness by applying a small amount of Spot Remover to a clean, white cloth and blot onto carpet in an inconspicuous area. If no color transfers to cloth, proceed.
- Apply a small amount of Spot Remover onto a clean, white towel. Blot stained area, working from the outside in to avoid spreading the stain. Repeat this process, using clean areas of the cloth until spot is gone.
- For best results, follow this procedure by packing the area with Host Dry Carpet Cleaner (available in a 2.5 lb package). Allow this to dry completely (may take overnight for wet spills) the vacuum dry carpet cleaning powder.