This economical 1-gallon bottle of Congoleum Bright 'n Easy No-Rinse Concentrated Cleaner will help you remove stubborn dirt and stains on contact with no rinsing. Formulated specifically for Congoleum resilient sheet, tile and plank floors
, Congoleum Bright 'n Easy cleaner thoroughly cleans with gentle, non-toxic ingredients that will not damage the finish or quality of your Congoleum flooring. All you have to do is dilute the concentrate according to the manufacturer's instructions, then apply using a sponge mop. 1877FloorGuy also offers Congoleum Bright 'n Easy in a smaller 32-ounce
- Leaves behind a fresh, lemon scent
- Appropriate for residential and commercial use
- For very filthy resilient floors, follow directions, shown below, for 'Heavily Soiled Floors.'
- Safety Data: Congoleum Bright 'n Easy No Rinse Cleaner MSDS
Directions for Routine Cleaning:
- Sweep or vacuum the floor to remove loose dirt.
- Mix 1/4 cup of Congoleum Bright 'n Easy No-Rinse Floor Cleaner with 1 gallon of warm water.
- Using a sponge mop, rinse the mop frequently in the Congoleum Bright n Easy solution and mop the floor. If the solution becomes dirty, mix a fresh solution. When possible, use a two-bucket system- one side for cleaning solution and the other filled with rinse water for the dirty mop. No rinsing of the floor required.
Directions for Heavily Soiled Floors:
- Mix 1 cup of Congoleum Bright 'n Easy floor cleaner with 1 gallon of warm water.
- Clean the Congoleum floor following the instructions above. Rinsing may be required to remove all the dirt.