When you need a minimal gloss, versatile floor finish for linoleum, stone, sheet vinyl and other decorative surfaces
that leaves a natural, finished appearance, use the reliable Diversey Carefree Matte Floor Finish. It offers exceptional durability and clarity with low gloss and minimal maintenance required. The low gloss helps hide cut lines, traffic lines, embedded dirt and blemishes for a smooth, clean surface that is long lasting. With Diversey Carefree Matte finish, you'll have long-term protection of all high-traffic hard surfaces.Directions:Applying Floor Finish
- Using Diversey stripper, strip floor according to directions. Apply 2-3 coats of Carefree Matte Floor Finish using a clean mop or commercial floor wax applicator. Allow finish to dry 30 minutes between coats. Temperature, humidity and amount of ventilation may affect the drying time. For certain types of flooring such as Johnsonite, Carefree floor wax is specifically recommended. See list of floor brands below.Maintenance
- Sweep or use dust mop and clean floor with mop or autoscrubber. Use Diversey brand cleaner and follow the label directions.Recoating
- Sweep or use dust mop and clean floor with mop or autoscrubber. Use Diversey cleaner, following label directions. Apply 1-2 coats of Carefree Matte Floor Finish using a clean mop.
- Do not dilute.
- Do not use on surfaces colder than 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Avoid contamination; do not return unused finish to original container.
- To maintain matte appearance, do not buff with high speed machines (1500-3000).
- Contaminants on floors can cause slippery conditions.
- Test in small area before applying to dark floors.
Coverage: 2000 square feet per gallon
Safety Data: Diversey Carefree Matte Floor Finish MSDS
Additional Information: Diversey Carefree Matte Product Data Sheet
Specifically recommended for use on the following floor brands
(Check compatibility with specific flooring before using):
Johnsonite (Tarkett Commercial Flooring)
US Rubber Recycling, Survivor Sport Floor