Glossy Carefree floor finish that responds beautifully to conventional, high-speed or UHS equipment and maintenance procedures, Diversey Carefree Floor Finish/Sealer in a 5-gallon container can be applied to all types of resilient and hard surface floors including vinyl, LVT, vinyl composition, vinyl asbestos, asphalt tile, rubber, terrazzo, slate, brick, unglazed ceramic, quarry tile, honed marble and honed granite. Test for adhesion on concrete, highly polished marble and granite.
Use OverviewApplying Floor Finish:
- Versatile floor sealer/finish works with any maintenance method and equipment on all floor types
- Leaves finished floors with exceptional clarity, high gloss and excellent durability
- Dry buff or UHS burnish
- Easy to apply and remove from all floor types
- Meets ASTM D-2047 slip resistance requirement
- Safety Data: Diversey Carefree Floor Finish/Sealer SDS in English | SDS in Spanish
- Product Info Sheet: Diversey Carefree TDS in English | in Spanish
- Only available in 5-gallon size.
Block off area and strip floor using appropriate stripper according to label instructions.
Apply 2-4 coats of Carefree Finish/Sealer using a clean applicator mop or Diversey ProSpeed or TrailBlazer Floor Finish Applicator System.
Apply additional coats to achieve a higher gloss
Allow 30 minutes dry time between coats
Let finish dry completely (overnight is typically enough) before replacing furnishings and allowing traffic on floor.Maintenance Application Options:
Additional Application Information:
- Spray buff using a recommended spray buff maintainer with red pad and 175-1500 rpm equipment
- Dry buff using a white pad and 1000-1500 rpm equipment
- UHS burnish with a medium to aggressive pad and 2000+ rpm equipment
- To Recoat, first dust mop or sweep and deep scrub floor with an appropriate floor cleaner. Then apply 1-2 coats of floor finish using a clean mop.
- Do not dilute.
- Do not use on surfaces colder than 50°F (10°C) at 15% RH
- Reference flooring manufacturer information before buffing or burnishing, as these maintenance procedures may not be compatible with all floor types.
- May require a sealer on highly polished stone, glazed clay tile, and some rubber floors.
- NOT intended for use on cork, wood, or bamboo flooring unless specified by the flooring manufacturer.
- Recommended for use on floors by Johnsonite (Tarkett Commercial Flooring), US Rubber Recycling, Survivor Sport Floor & Shaw. Check compatibility with specific flooring material prior to use.