Refresh your residential Armstrong, Bruce, or Robbins hardwood floors with quick drying Bruce Fresh Finish, 32-oz
, urethane top coat floor polish. Bruce Fresh Finish coats and protects urethane finished floors by adding a protective layer that rejuvenated dull hardwoods. The 32 ounce bottle of Bruce Fresh Finish wood floor polish will coat approximately 500 square feet of flooring. Apply periodically to revive the shine on your wood flooring and to minimize damaging floor scuffs and scratches. If you previously polished your wood flooring with Armstrong Restore Hardwood Floor Finish, Bruce Fresh Finish is the official replacement product. Make sure to thoroughly sweep, dust and clean your floors with the appropriate Bruce Hardwood floor cleaner, before applying Bruce Fresh Finish Urethane Top Coat. Follow instructions for use on product label.
- Coverage: 500 square feet per quart
- Revives dull, worn and older floors
- Easy to apply in high-traffic areas and all over
- Provides long-lasting shine and protection
- Only available in a 32-ounce (1 quart) size
- Safety Data Sheet: Bruce Fresh Finish SDS
- Allow floor to dry. Do not walk on floor until completely dry.
- Read product label prior to use. Always test floor finish in a small, inconspicuous area before treating entire floor.
- Store unused product in original container, tightly closed, in a cool dry place.
- Shelf Life: 1 year unopened
- DO NOT FREEZE.
- DO NOT USE ON Hartco acrylic-impregnated floors.