High gloss, Low odor, high solids durable floor finish with FrescoMax Technology provides superior initial gloss that builds gloss with fewer coats than other finishes. Applies & levels easily and with no mop drag. Great mark resistance and durability. Excellent response to spray buffing or UHS burnishing. Diversey Amplify® High Solids Floor Finish Powered by FrescoMax Technology, in a 5-gallon Envirobox, is ideal for 24-hour facilities.
- High Gloss
- Low odor
- Great mark resistance and durability
- Spray buff with low rpm machine
- Burnish with ultra high speed floor machine
- Use Diversey Amplify, 5-gal, on resilient and most hard surface floors including highly polished stone, glazed ceramic tile, luxury vinyl tile and some rubber floors.
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Product Information Sheet: Amplify Technical Data Sheet in English TDS-Spanish
- Safety Data Sheet: Diversey Amplify SDS English Amplify SDS Spanish
- Only available in 5-gallon size.
- Replacement item for Diversey ShowPlace Floor Finish.
A sealer may be required before application of finish on polished stone, glazed ceramic tile, LVT and rubber floors. Test before full use to ensure good adhesion and desired outcome. Before the first application of Amplify® High Solids Floor Finish, remove all old finish with recommended stripper/floor finish remover. Floors are slippery when wet. Block off work area until applied finish is completely dry.General Application Instructions:
- For initial application, apply 3 or more medium coats, allowing approx 30 minutes dry time between coats. Use a clean finish applicator mop to apply floor polish.
- On porous flooring material, including stone, seal first with 2 coats of recommended sealer.
- To recoat with Amplify, clean floor thoroughly and let it dry. Apply 2 new coats of Amplify High Solids Floor Finish.
- Allow finished floor to completely dry before replacing furniture and allowing heavy traffic on floor.
- Spray buff as needed with recommended Diversey spray buff and a red or beige pad fitted to a 175-1500 RPM floor swing machine.
- Burnish with a UHS pad and a floor auto scrub machine at 1500-2000+ RPM.
- Burnishing with Cleaner/Maintainer to clean and restore gloss. Use a recommended Cleaner/Maintainer with an autoscrubber to burnish or damp mop with cleaner-maintainer, let floor dry, then burnish with UHS floor machine.