Prevail™ METROFLOR Matte Finish, Quart
Protect and refresh your commercial or residential Metroflor ungrouted luxury vinyl tile (LVT) and luxury vinyl plank floors using top-quality Prevail Metroflor Matte Finish. Designed make your Metroflor floors look like new again, Prevail Matte Finish coats the floors with tough, long-lasting wear and stain protection while simultaneously reducing the visibility of scuffs and scratches. It is an acrylic flooring finish that is formulated to perform well on vinyl floors featuring urethane coating with ceramic bead and adheres seamlessly to the surface wear layer of tile and plank floors. Prevail makes the cleaning products for Metroflor flooring, so be sure to explore our complete selection of Metroflor care products by Prevail at 1877FloorGuy. Coverage: Approximately 400 square feet per quart.
- Residential and commercial use
- Fast dry time
- Easy to apply
- Removes with Prevail Stripper
- Also available in a 1-gallon size
For Use On: All Metroflor® luxury vinyl tile and plank floors. Specifically recommended for use on Non-Ceramic Finished luxury resilient tile and plank. Residential & Commercial. Note: This product is not recommended for exterior or interior floors that are subject to standing water or wet conditions.
Directions for Use:
Read Product label & Flooring Maintenance Instructions prior to use and test product in an inconspicuous area prior to full application.
New Installations: Floors installed with wet set adhesives must be allowed to cure for 48 hours before they can be sealed.
- Preparation: Clean floor thoroughly to remove all surface soil and stains in accordance with Metroflor 1-Step Neutral Cleaner directions. Rinse well with clean water and allow floor to air dry.
- Application: Apply the finish in light coats using a clean sponge mop, wax applicator or a damp, clean cloth. Put a small amount of finish in a shallow pan, dip mop and spread a thin, even coat. Do not leave any puddles. Allow to fully dry (tack free) for at least 30 minutes before applying second coat. Apply 3-5 coats for low-traffic areas. Apply an additional 1-2 coats for high-traffic areas.
Recoat: Apply 1-2 thin coats to improve the appearance of previously finished floors. Let dry at least 30 minutes between coats. Floors must be cleaned with neutral cleaner and completely dry prior to applying finish. Finish may start to build up in low traffic areas if too many coats are present. When this occurs, use Metroflor Stripper to strip floor and start over following application directions for newly installed floors.
Maintenance: Clean floor as needed using Metroflor Neutral Cleaner.
Prevail by Metroflor Matte Finish- Safety Data Sheet
See General Maintenance Instructions for Ceramic Bead Finish or General Maintenance Instructions for Non-Ceramic Bead Finish for Initial Care & Preventive Maintenance Directions.