Hilway Direct Floor Finish MATTE, 1.33 Gal
Hilway Direct Floor Finish MATTE, 1.33 Gallons
Hilway Direct Floor Finish is a residential/commercial floor finish that provides a natural, matte appearance to highlight your flooring's unique wood or stone look. It's safe for use on many hard surface flooring types, including sheet vinyl, LVT, VCT, rubber, linoleum, cork, asphalt tile, marble, slate, concrete, quarry tile or terrazzo flooring. The reliable and true matte finish is highly scuff resistant and leaves behind a protective, 32 percent solids acrylic finish to safeguard your floors against future damage. This dependable, durable and reliable matte floor finish also features a low-gloss look that minimizes the appearance of scratches. Coverage for Single Coat: 1,500-2,000 square feet per 1.33 gallon container. Proper application requires two (2) coats. Coverage may vary depending on porosity of flooring material.
- Excellent scuff resistance and wear
- No VOCs
- No yellowing
- Safety Data: Hilway Direct Matte Floor Finish MSDS
Directions For Use:
- Sweep or vacuum then clean floor thoroughly or remove existing floor finish coating as applicable. Rinse and neutralize floor with clean water.
- Shake Hilway Direct finish well before use.
- Apply length-ways a thin, even, undiluted coat using a wide mop or applicator.
- When sufficiently hard to walk on, approximately one (1) hour, repeat the procedure crosswise.
- Apply up to 3 coats total.
- Allow finish to dry for at least eight (8) hours after the final coat and before use. Finish should be completely dry before allowing traffic on floor.
Coverage: Single Coat: 1500-2000 square feet per 1.33 gallon container. Proper application requires two (2) coats. Coverage may vary depending on porosity of flooring material.
Recommended Cleaning & Maintenance:
Dust mop or sweep then clean with a mop or automatic scrubber using Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner.
Safety Data: Hilway Direct Matte Floor Finish MSDS