| || |
Hilway Direct Floor Finish SATIN, 1.33 Gal
Hilway Direct Floor Finish SATIN, 1.33 Gallons
Enhancing low sheen Acrylic finish. Hard-wearing and durable. Highly scratch and scuff resistant. High 30% solids. No VOCs. Non-Hazardous.For Use On:
Sheet Vinyl, LVT, VCT, Rubber, Linoleum, Cork, Asphalt Tile, Marble, Slate, Concrete, Quarry Tile, or Terrazzo flooring.Directions For Use:
When applying the product avoid strong sunlight and drafts.
Turn off under floor heat before commencing work.
Ensure sufficient ventilation.
Read complete product label and manufacturer instructions prior to application.
Dry time will vary depending on ambient conditions including temperature and humiditiy.
Coverage: Single Coat:
- Sweep or vacuum then clean floor thoroughly or remove existing floor finish coating as applicable. Rinse and neutralize floor with clean water.
- Shake Hilway Direct finish well before use.
- Apply length-ways a thin, even, undiluted coat using a wide mop or applicator.
- When sufficiently hard to walk on, approximately one (1) hour, repeat the procedure crosswise.
- Apply up to 3 coats total.
- Allow finish to dry for at least eight (8) hours after the final coat and before use. Finish should be completely dry before allowing traffic on floor.
1500-2000 square feet per 1.33 gallon container. Proper application requires two (2) coats. Coverage may vary depending on porosity of flooring material.Recommended Cleaning & Maintenance:
Dust mop or sweep then clean with a mop or automatic scrubber using Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner.Safety Data: Hilway Direct Satin Floor Finish MSDS
Manufacturer Part Number: HD-S133G
Brand: Hilway Direct
Frequently Purchased With:
1877floorguy.com is committed to providing quality floor cleaning and care products and timely service to our customers.
With our depth of floor care knowledge you can feel confident asking questions about the products we sell including when and how to use them, what you need to keep your floor clean or polished and how much of it you’ll need.
Telephone calls and emails are answered by employees who are well educated in flooring maintenance or by the owners themselves.
Give us your feedback! We like hearing from customers so we know what we’re doing right and what we can do better.