| || |
Hilway Direct Primo HP Floor Finish, 1L (33.8oz)
Hilway Direct Primo HP, 1 Liter (33.8 oz)
An extremely durable, high-solids, specialty flooring finish that is engineered for use in high traffic areas and for facilities that require a protective floor polish more durable than acrylic and without the high price polyurethane. Primo HP utilizes polyurethane technology blended with a precise ratio of acrylic floor finish for a durable topcoat that performs 3-6 times longer than a premium acrylic flooring polish. With all the qualities that make acrylic polish attractive to a budget conscious end user Primo HP delivers performance that is second only to a premium field-applied PU coating.
Application, spray buffing and finish removal follows the same procedures as for traditional acrylic floor finish requiring no additional training for an experienced maintenance staff. Primo HP acrylic-modified PU is easy to clean with Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner. Fits into a spray-buff program to maintain and rejuvenate luster and shine. Warm low-sheen enhances most flooring surfaces without creating excessive glare. Especially flattering to the appearance of natural looking and textured stone, marble or wood type floors. Extends the life of a floor.Scuff Resistant. Scratch Resistant.
Protects Flooring Surface.
Lower cost than field-applied PU finish.
More durable than acrylic flooring finish.
Excellent quality and value.
Very High Solids Content, 42%.
Intended for use in high-traffic zones to protect the floor's surface from continuous wear and tear.
Responds well to spray-buffing.
For Use On:
Sheet Vinyl, LVT, VCT, Rubber, Linoleum, Cork, Asphalt Tile, Marble, Slate, Concrete, Quarry Tile, or Terrazzo Flooring. Test in a small area to check for good adhesion and desired result prior to full use.Directions For Use:
- Sweep or Vacuum and Clean floor thoroughly prior to application of finish to remove all loose dirt and debris.
- If floor is unfinished, clean floor thoroughly with Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner or Allsafe Stripper or use clenaer recommended by floor's manufacturer.
- If floor is finished with an acrylic coating, factory or site-applied, finish coating must be removed prior to applying Primo. Unless otherwise specified in flooring manufacturer’s instructions, use Hilway Direct Allsafe Stripper diluted 1:5 or 1:10 with clean water as directed on finish remover label. Use an auto scrub or low rpm swing machine with a red scrub pad or equivalent.Rinse and neutralize floor with clean water after removing old coating. Do not let stripper solution dry on floor.
- Shake Hilway Direct Primo vigorously for 30 seconds then let it settle for 5 minutes.
- Floor must be completely dry before applying floor finish. Apply undiluted in a thin, even coat using a microfiber applicator mop. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When first coat is dry enough to walk on (approx 1 hour), apply second coat crosswise.
- Allow floor surface to cure minimum 12 hours before allowing traffic on floor. Some environments will require more drying time depending on ambient conditions including temperature and humidity level.
Single Coat: 350 square feet per liter. Proper application requires two (2) coats. Coverage may vary depending on porosity of flooring material.Recommended Cleaning & Maintenance:
Dust mop or sweep then clean with a mop or automatic scrubber using Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner. Responds well to a spray buff program.Safety Data:
Hilway Direct Primo HP MSDSNotes:
Avoid strong sunlight and drafts during application.
Turn off under floor heat before commencing work.
Ensure sufficient ventilation.
Read complete product label and manufacturer instructions prior to application.
Manufacturer Part Number: HD-PRM1L
Brand: Hilway Direct
Frequently Purchased With:
1877floorguy.com is committed to providing quality floor cleaning and care products and timely service to our customers.
With our depth of floor care knowledge you can feel confident asking questions about the products we sell including when and how to use them, what you need to keep your floor clean or polished and how much of it you’ll need.
Telephone calls and emails are answered by employees who are well educated in flooring maintenance or by the owners themselves.
Give us your feedback! We like hearing from customers so we know what we’re doing right and what we can do better.