Mannington Award Series High-Gloss Polish, 32 oz
Restore the shine of your Mannington residential vinyl tile, sheet vinyl, resilient and fiberglass flooring with Mannington Award Series High-Gloss Polish (32-ounce). This high-gloss polish provides a layer of protection over your hard-surface flooring to shield it from heel marks and heavy traffic, making it great for busy rooms in your home. It can be difficult to find Mannington floor care products in stores, so trust 1877FloorGuy for all your Mannington floor polish, stripper and cleaner needs. Mannington High-Gloss Polish may be used on Mannington Adura and Sobella floors. Learn more about Mannington Residential Care and Maintenance at 1877FloorGuy. Coverage: A 32-ounce bottle of polish covers approximately 500 square feet.
Directions for Use:
- Sweep or Vacuum the floor.
- Prepare the floor with either Mannington Rinse-Free Cleaner or Heavy Duty Cleaner & Stripper according to product label. Wait until floor is dry.
- Apply Polish straight from the bottle using a clean, damp sponge mop and spread evenly in a thin coat using smooth overlapping strokes.
- Allow floor to air dry for 45 minutes - 1 hour. Repeat for a second coat.
- If higher gloss is desired, apply another coat. Be sure to allow adequate cure time between coats. Cure time will vary depending on ambient conditions and may take longer in high humidity climates.
Safety Data: Mannington High Gloss Polish MSDS