| || |
AquaMix Same Day Grout Sealer, 15oz Aerosol(ORMD)
AQUA MIX SAMEDAY™ GROUT SEALER, 15oz
is a no-sheen, natural look, water-based, non-flammable, aerosol sealer with a 360º nozzle specially formulated for grout
.Quick and easy to apply
Can be applied as soon as 6 hours after grouting
Aqua Mix No VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) Formula helps to provide better indoor and outdoor air quality compared to similar traditional products.
For Use On:
Cementitious sanded and unsanded, porous grout joints for ceramic tile installations.
Effective for interior and exterior applications.
Expected Wear up to 1 - 2 years:
Will vary depending on hardness and texture of grout, surface porosity, type of area, surface wear, frequency, and type of maintenance products used.
Weather conditions, harsh cleaning methods, and high-alkaline, acidic, or solvent-based cleaners will affect wear.
Directions For Use:
- Read entire label before using.
- Protect all painted surfaces.
- SHAKE WELL before using.
- For new installations, sealer can be applied as soon as 6 hours after grouting. For best results, wait 48 hours prior to application.
- Grout joints must be clean, dry, and free of existing sealers or coatings.
- Invert can and point nozzle toward the grout, keeping nozzle 18”-24” (45 cm to 60 cm) from the surface.
- Press nozzle forward and spray along grout lines. NOTE: Be sure any sealer that does not penetrate surface is removed from surface within 5 minutes of application using absorbent paper or cotton towels.
- If 2 or more coats are applied, allow a minimum of 30 minutes drying time between coats. Be careful not to directly rub fresh grout if sealer is applied same day as grout.
- After 2 hours conduct a test to determine if surface is completely sealed by applying water droplets to the surface. If water is absorbed, apply an additional coat. Wait 3 hours and repeat the test.
- Ready for surface traffic 2 hours after final coat. Keep area dry for 12 hours after application.
- May be reapplied as needed to grout joints that are clean and dry.
Concentrated Stone & Tile Cleaner, or
AquaKleenTM is recommended for routine spray and wipe cleaning.
May slightly lighten or darken some surfaces.
Sealer will not prevent surface wear or etching from acids or caustic chemicals.
Coverage: Approximately 300 to 500 sq. ft. (28 m2 to 46 m2) per 15-oz. can (444 ml), depending on size and porosity of grout joint, temperature, humidity, and method of application.
LEED Information: Aqua Mix LEED Contribution Product
Safety Data: Aqua Mix SameDay Grout Sealer MSDS
UPC #: 718704005572
Manufacturer Part Number: 100557
Brand: Aqua Mix
Frequently Purchased With: