| || |
AQUA MIX EFF-Ex - Efflorescence Remover - Gallon
Use Aqua Mix Eff-Ex Efflorescence Remover to completely remove and prevent white mineral residue or efflorescence from your natural stone, marble, granite, slate, travertine, limestone, porcelain, quarry, Saltillo, terra cotta, cement pavers, masonry surfaces
and other porous tile and grout that needs color restoration. To combat built-up efflorescence, Eff-Ex uses a non-acidic (pH 7.4) heavy-duty cleaning solution with zero volatile organic compounds (VOCs) for a thorough clean without compromising the indoor or outdoor air quality where you’re working. Aqua Mix Eff-Ex should not be used on polished marble, polished limestone or polished travertine. Each gallon of Eff-Ex covers approximately 30 to 125 square feet (3 to 12 square meters).
If efflorescence appears after a surface is sealed, Eff-Ex will remove the efflorescence but its ability to inhibit efflorescence is reduced.
- Removes and inhibits efflorescence
- No VOCs for better indoor and outdoor air quality
- For indoor/outdoor use
- Eff-Ex will lightly dull the surface of polished marble, limestone and travertine, so repolishing may be needed.
- Safety data: Eff-Ex MSDS
TO REMOVE EFFLORESCENCE:
1) Read entire label before using.
2) Do not dilute product.
3) For best results it is recommended to pre-wet the surface with water, avoid puddling, and remove excess water before applying solution.
4) Liberally apply solution with mop, sponge applicator, paint roller, or brush.
5) Allow to dwell 10-15 minutes. Do not allow solution to dry on surface. Apply additional solution if drying occurs.
6) Agitate with scrub brush or scrub machine. Thoroughly rinse with clean water.
7) For vertical surfaces a garden hose or high-pressure washer may be used to rinse area.
8) Mop or wet vac up dirty solution.
9) Heavily built-up efflorescence may require additional applications and a longer dwell time.
10) Allow area to dry 24 hours prior to sealing area with any Aqua Mix sealer.
TO INHIBIT EFFLORESCENCE:
1) Apply a thin coat of solution with mop, sponge applicator, paint roller, or brush.
2) Scrub into surface with scrub brush or scrub machine - DO NOT RINSE.
3) Wipe dry any product remaining on the surface.
4) Several treatments may be required to fully inhibit efflorescence.
5) Allow area to dry 24 hours prior to sealing area with any Aqua Mix sealer.
Not recommended for use on polished marble, limestone, and travertine surfaces.
If efflorescence appears after surface is sealed, Eff-Ex will remove the efflorescence but its ability to inhibit efflorescence is reduced.
COVERAGE: Approximately 30 to 125 sq. ft. (3 m2 to 12 m2) per gallon (3.8 L).
Aqua Mix Eff-Ex Safety Data Sheet
UPC #: 718704004728
Manufacturer Part Number: 100472
Brand: Aqua Mix
Frequently Purchased With:
Mannington Ultra Clean, 32oz Spray$14.40, 2/$27.36, 4/$47.20Diversey PROFI Floor Cleaner and Grease Remover (4512759), 1 Gallon$43.90, 4/$158.04Dr Schutz X-tra Fill Wood Filler, 5L$97.85Diversey WIWAX Cleaning & Maintenance Emulsion (4512767), 1 Gallon$54.95, 4/$197.84Diversey PROFI Floor Cleaner and Grease Remover (4512759), 1 Gallon$43.90, 4/$158.04Shaw r2x Hardsurface Floor Cleaner, Gallon Refill$23.30, 4/$83.88