| || |
AQUA MIX EFF-Ex - Efflorescence Remover - Gallon
AQUA MIX EFF-EX® removes and prevents "white mineral residue" on stone and masonry called Efflorescence.
AQUA MIX EFF-EX® contains EX-2TM Technology, which allows Eff-Ex to remove and inhibit efflorescence. Eff-Ex® is a non-acidic (pH 7.4), heavy-duty cleaner.
Aqua Mix No VOC (Volatile Organic Compound Formulas) help provide better indoor and outdoor air quality compared to similar traditional products.
TO REMOVE EFFLORESCENCE:
1) Read entire label before using. 2) Do not dilute product.
3) For best results it is recommended to pre-wet the surface with water, avoid puddling, and remove excess water before applying solution. 4) Liberally apply solution with mop, sponge applicator, paint roller, or brush.
5) Allow to dwell 10-15 minutes. Do not allow solution to dry on surface. Apply additional solution if drying occurs. 6) Agitate with scrub brush or scrub machine. Thoroughly rinse with clean water.
7) For vertical surfaces a garden hose or high-pressure washer may be used to rinse area. 8) Mop or wet vac up dirty solution.
9) Heavily built-up efflorescence may require additional applications and a longer dwell time. 10) Allow area to dry 24 hours prior to sealing area with any Aqua Mix sealer.
TO INHIBIT EFFLORESCENCE:
1) Apply a thin coat of solution with mop, sponge applicator, paint roller, or brush. 2) Scrub into surface with scrub brush or scrub machine - DO NOT RINSE.
3) Wipe dry any product remaining on the surface. 4) Several treatments may be required to fully inhibit efflorescence.
5) Allow area to dry 24 hours prior to sealing area with any Aqua Mix sealer.
COVERAGE: Approximately 30 to 125 sq. ft. (3 m2 to 12 m2) per gallon (3.8 L).
Aqua Mix Eff-Ex Safety Data Sheet
UPC #: 718704004728
Manufacturer Part Number: 100472
Brand: Aqua Mix
Frequently Purchased With:
Copyright 2000-2014 1877FloorGuy.com All rights reserved.
Aqua Mix EFF-Ex - Efflorescence Remover - Gallon