| || |
AQUA MIX Grout Haze Clean-Up - Pint
Grout Haze Clean-up MSDS
AQUA MIX GROUT HAZE CLEAN-UP is a safe and effective concentrated cleaner that is added to the grout cleanup water for removal of cementitious grout haze and latex additive film from tile during the grout cleanup process. It may also be used full-strength to remove light grout residue within the first 10 days after grouting.
Aqua Mix No VOC (Volatile Organic Compound Formulas) help provide better indoor and outdoor air quality compared to similar traditional products.
USES: Unpolished natural stone (such as granite, limestone, marble, slate, and travertine), polished granite and slate, ceramic, porcelain, quarry, saltillo, terra cotta, cement pavers, masonry surfaces, and other stone and tile surfaces.
DURING GROUT CLEANUP: 1) Read entire label before using.
2) Perform grout cleanup per grout manufacturer’s instructions. 3) During final grout cleanup rinse, mix a minimum of 3 ounces (90 ml) of Grout Haze Clean-Up per gallon (3.8 L) of water.
4) Wet a grout sponge or terry cloth towel with the cleaning solution, wring out excess liquid. 5) Wipe diagonally across the tile.
6) Repeat steps 4 and 5 every 10 to 15 sq. ft. (.9 m2 to 1.3 m2) or as necessary. 7) Remove residual cleaning solution using a clean grout sponge or terry cloth towel dampened with clean water only.
AFTER GROUT CLEANUP - WITHIN 10 DAYS OF GROUTING: 1) Use full-strength if grout haze was not completely removed during grout cleanup.
2) Apply directly to surface and agitate with white nylon scrub pad or brush. 3) Allow product to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes for stubborn areas or heavier grout residue.
4) Rinse with clean water to remove residual cleaning solution.
COVERAGE: Approximately 2,400 to 4,800 sq. ft. (223 m2 to 446 m2) per gallon (3.8 L) depending on dilution.
UPC #: 718704104619
Manufacturer Part Number: 010461
Brand: Aqua Mix
Frequently Purchased With:
Copyright 2000-2013 1877FloorGuy.com All rights reserved.
Aqua Mix Grout Haze Clean-Up - Pint