| || |
AQUA MIX Poultice Stain Remover - 3/4 lb jar
Poultice Stain Remover MSDS
AQUA MIX POULTICE STAIN REMOVER is a dual purpose, non-acidic stain remover. It is an absorptive clay that is designed to remove deep-set oil and grease stains without scrubbing. It is also a fine abrasive cleaning powder that removes stubborn surface stains and light grout haze.
Aqua Mix No VOC (Volatile Organic Compound Formulas) help provide better indoor and outdoor air quality compared to similar traditional products.
USES: All natural stone (such as granite, limestone, marble, slate, and travertine), porcelain, quarry, Saltillo, terra cotta, cement pavers, masonry surfaces, and other porous tile and grout.
FOR REMOVING DEEP-SET OIL AND GREASE STAINS:
1) Read entire label before using. 2) Mix Poultice Stain Remover powder with water to form a thick, pliable paste – quantity of Poultice Stain Remover needed will depend on size of stain.
3) Apply a 1/4-inch (6 mm) thick layer of paste directly over stain with at least a 1-inch (25 mm) overlap beyond edge of stain. 4) Cover with plastic or wax paper. Poke a few very small holes in plastic cover to allow for minimum air exposure.
5) Allow paste to stand on stain for 24 to 48 hours. 6) Remove Poultice Stain Remover with plastic spatula or plastic putty knife and wash off residue with clean water.
7) Repeat procedure if necessary. If area darkens from absorbed moisture, it should dry completely within 2 to 4 days.
FOR REMOVING STUBBORN SURFACE STAINS AND GROUT RESIDUE ON ACID SENSITIVE STONE:
1) Read entire label before using. 2) Protect surrounding areas from splattering to minimize cleanup.
3) Pre-wet a manageable area of the surface with water (approximately 10 sq. ft. (1 m2) and sprinkle Poultice Stain Remover onto the area mixing into a thin slurry. If surface is vertical, mix slurry in a container and apply to pre-wet surface. 4) Agitate by hand or with low RPM (300-750 RPM) buffer using a white nylon scrub pad. Keep surface wet throughout buffing process.
5) Remove Poultice Stain Remover solution with clean towels or sponge and rinse twice with clean water. A wet-dry vacuum may be used. 6) Polish surface dry with clean, dry towels or buff with soft lambs wool pad.
7) Rinse with clean water and buff dry with clean towels
APPLICATION NOTE: Poultice Stain Remover is an excellent additive that will boost the cleaning power of many of the Aqua Mix cleaners such as Heavy Duty Tile & Grout Cleaner, and Stone Deep Clean.
COVERAGE: Approximately 35 to 100 sq. ft. (3 m2 to 9 m2) per pound (.45 kg) depending on dilution.
UPC #: 718704108112
Manufacturer Part Number: 010861
Brand: Aqua Mix
Frequently Purchased With:
Copyright 2000-2013 1877FloorGuy.com All rights reserved.
Aqua Mix Poultice Stain Remover - 3/4 lb jar