Mannington Award Series Rinse-Free Cleaner, 32 oz
Refresh your residential Mannington floors, including Mannington vinyl tile, sheet tile, resilient and fiberglass flooring, with Mannington Award Series Rinse-Free Cleaner (32-ounce). Mannington Rinse-Free Cleaner contains gentle yet effective cleansing agents to thoroughly slough away dirt, grime and stains without the need to rinse. This fast and easy vinyl cleaner is essential for your routine residential Mannington floor care maintenance plan. This Mannington floor cleaner can be used on a variety of Mannington floors, including Mannington Adura and Sobella flooring. Mannington recommends using this cleaner on your floors when dirt builds up and sweeping is not sufficient, as part of your routine mopping and maintenance program. This 32-ounce bottle contains a concentrated formula, which should be properly diluted according to the product label. Rinsing is not required when using this product, but if time permits, Mannington recommends rinsing to achieve the highest shine. You should always apply this product using a damp sponge mop. Please note that Mannington Award Series products are strictly residential and should not be used in commercial environments. One gallon of diluted cleaning solution cleans approximately 200 square feet.
- Safety Data: Mannington Rinse-Free Cleaner SDS
- Recommended for use on Mannington Adura and Sobella floors
- Leaves floors cleaner and shinier
- Concentrated formula
Directions for Use:
- Sweep or vacuum the floor.
- Dilute 1/4 cup of concentrated cleaner with a gallon of cool water.
- Using a damp sponge mop, firmly mop the floor with the diluted cleaning solution working from the farthest corner of the room towards the entrance. Add pressure to the mop for hard to clean spots or use a sponge to spot clean stubborn dirt. Use the mop to pick up excess solution from the floor leaving the floor damp but not puddled.
- Allow floor to air dry. If desired, rinse with clean water and mop before air drying. Rinsing is NOT required.
For best results:
When cleaning solution becomes dirty, empty bucket and mix fresh cleaning solution.
Always use a clean mop.