| || |
forbo neutral pH cleaner CONCENTRATE, gallon (RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL)
forbo neutral pH cleaner CONCENTRATE, gallonUltra Concentrated
Cleans without damaging finish
Effective with Mop & Bucket or Autoscrubber
For Use On:
Forbo Floors including Marmoleum, Click, Sheet/Tile - Residential, Commercial.Directions for Use:
- Remove loose dirt and grit by sweeping, dust mopping or vacuuming the floor.
- Dilute 1/2 - 1 ounce of cleaner per gallon of clean (unheated) water.
- Use with mop & bucket or auto scrubber. Do not flood the floor with too much water.
- Pick up soil and excess cleaner with a clean mop and clean water. When mopping, rinse the mop frequently and change the dirty water as needed so it is continuously clean water. Do not flood the floor with water. Inadequate rinsing will leave a sticky, hazy residue.
- Rinse floor with clean cool water and allow to dry thoroughly.
A non-abrasive nylon scrubbing pad can be used for cleaning small stubborn spots. For larger areas of stubborn dirt, a long handled, soft bristled nylon scrub brush is ideal.Read full directions for use on product label before cleaning floor.Safety Data: Forbo Neutral pH Cleaner MSDS
Manufacturer Part Number: 56555
Frequently Purchased With:
1877floorguy.com is committed to providing quality products and timely service to our customers.
With our depth of floor care knowledge you can feel confident asking questions about the products we sell including when and how to use them, what you need to keep your floor clean or polished and how much of it you’ll need.
Telephone calls and emails are answered by employees who are well educated in flooring maintenance or by the owners themselves.
Give us your feedback! We like hearing from customers so we know what we’re doing right and what we can do better.