| || |
StoneTech® Heavy Duty Sealer, Gallon
DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Heavy Duty Sealer, 1 GallonAdvanced penetrating microbond protection
Heavy duty protection against most stains
Makes cleaning stone easier
Preserves natural look
Water-based, low-solids coating
Interior & exterior
For Use On:
Natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, slate, saltillo, bluestone, flagstone, travertine & sandstone. Interior and exterior stone surfaces.Directions For Use:
Read entire product label prior to use. Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results.
- Mask any surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Apply sealer evenly and liberally using a paint pad, roller or brush. DO NOT APPLY PRODUCT WITH A SPRAYER. Avoid applying sealer on unintended surfaces.
- Allow sealer to penetrate surface for 15–30 minutes while spreading excess sealer over entire area for even penetration. Remove excess sealer by wiping surface thoroughly with clean, dry towels.
- Apply second coat as needed for porous, absorbent surfaces 30–40 minutes after first coat, following directions in steps 2–3.
- 15–30 minutes after final application, wipe entire surface with clean, dry towels to remove any excess sealer. To remove any residue, reapply a thin coat of sealer, wait 2–3 minutes, then rub lightly with a white nylon pad. Wipe again thoroughly with clean, dry towels.
- A full cure is achieved after 24–72 hours. Foot traffic may begin in 6–8 hours. If needed sooner, cover floor with red rosin paper to protect it until full cure is achieved.
- Clean tools used during application with water.
Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application.
Make sure surface is clean and free of waxes and coatings prior to application.
Sealer may be applied to damp surfaces 1 hour after standing water is removed.
Surface temperature should be between 50°F and 80°F.
Ensure that the area is well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry.Coverage:
Gallon: 50-400 sq ft depending on porosity of stone surface.
3-5 years on interior surfaces & 1-3 years on exterior surfaces.Safety Data: DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Heavy Duty Sealer MSDSAdditional Information:
Clean surface as needed with Revitalizer® Cleaner & Protector or Stone & Tile Cleaner.
UPC #: 669009102049
Manufacturer Part Number: D12612167
Brand: DuPont StoneTech
Customers Also Purchased
1877floorguy.com is committed to providing quality products and timely service to our customers.
With our depth of floor care knowledge you can feel confident asking questions about the products we sell including when and how to use them, what you need to keep your floor clean or polished and how much of it you’ll need.
Telephone calls and emails are answered by employees who are well educated in flooring maintenance or by the owners themselves.
Give us your feedback! We like hearing from customers so we know what we’re doing right and what we can do better.