Urine Off Odor & Stain Remover - Gallon
"Urine Off" Flooring Professional Formula is specially formulated for use by Flooring Professionals on carpeting and all types of subflooring. It uses specialized enzymes and bacteria to break down the components of urine that cause odor and stains, as well as their proteins that host growth of undesirable microorganisms. "Urine Off" can be used as a pre-spotter, a carpet cleaning agent, and a subfloor treatment prior to laying carpet. It is the only product that carries both the "Seal of Approval" from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI), and is endorsed by Interface Flooring. "Urine Off" is an essential tool for the Flooring Professional.
Instructions - Carpet:
1. Do not dilute!
2. Agitate before use.
3. Always check on inconspicuous area for colorfastness.
4. Absorb as much fresh discharge as possible.
5. Use a "Urine Off" Urine Finder to locate deposits invisible to the naked eye.
6. Thoroughly saturate soiled areas. Urine can spread four times the surface area into the pad and sub-floor. "Urine Off" must contact deposited urine to remove urine odor and stains.
7. Allow time to work. For old stains, cover area with plastic sheet for up to 12 hours. Repeated applications may be necessary eliminate heavy or old deposits.
8. Extract residues from the nap.
Note: Uric acid can damage dyes in some carpet fibers. You may see a difference in the color if the fiber has been damaged, even if the urine is removed.
Store in cool location.
Instructions - Subfloor Treatment:
1. – 6. above.
7. For badly stained concrete and wood subflooring, cover with plastic for up to two hours, remove plastic and remove residues using an extractor (with a water rinse). May require repeated applications if urine has soaked deep into wood subflooring.