Urine-Off Carpet & Rug Bullet Bottle Injector - Liter
Urine-Off works great on cat urine and dog urine stains and odors.
1. Do not dilute and do not mix with other chemicals!
2. Always agitate before use.
3. Always check on an inconspicuous area for colorfastness.
Note: The Uric acid in pet urine can damage dyes in some carpet fibers. You may see a difference in the color if the fiber has been damaged by the Uric acid, even if the urine is removed.
4. Absorb as much fresh discharge as possible.
5. Use a "Urine Off - UltraViolet Flash Light" urine finder to locate deposits invisible to the naked eye.
6. Thoroughly saturate soiled areas. Urine can spread 4 times the surface area into the pad and sub-floor.
7. Allow the product time to work. For old pet stains, cover the area with a plastic sheet for up to 12 hours. Repeated applications maybe needed to eliminate heavy or old pet urine deposits.
8. Extract the residues with an extractor or rinse well and blot dry.