| || |
StoneTech® Oil Stain Remover, 3oz
DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Oil Stain Remover, 3 oz
Picture shown does not reflect actual container size.Removes deep, set-in oil stains.
Will not discolor stone.
Easy to use, pre-mixed paste.
For Use On:
Natural stone surfaces such as marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate & sandstone. Grout for ceramic & porcelain tile Grout. Masonry. Concrete.Directions For Use:
Read complete product label prior to use. Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine that the desired results will be achieved. Make sure surface is clean, dry, and free of waxes and coatings. Ensure that area is well-ventilated.
- Using a plastic or wood spatula, stir thoroughly to mix the paste.
- Apply a 1/4” thick layer of paste to the stain. Ensure that the paste extends at least 1–
- 2” beyond the edge of the stain.
- Do not cover.
- Allow 48–72 hours for paste to completely dry to a powder.
- Remove powder and discard.
- Allow solvent to completely dry from the stone.
- If stain is not completely gone after drying, repeat process.
- Clean up residue and tools with mineral spirits.
- Reseal cleaned area.
14-28 sq. inches of surface at 1/4" thickness.Safety Data: DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Oil Stain Remover MSDSAdditional Information:
To protect stone’s surface, seal with BulletProof® Sealer or Heavy Duty Sealer.
UPC #: 669009150019
Manufacturer Part Number: D12446896
Brand: DuPont StoneTech
Customers Also Purchased
1877floorguy.com is committed to providing quality products and timely service to our customers.
With our depth of floor care knowledge you can feel confident asking questions about the products we sell including when and how to use them, what you need to keep your floor clean or polished and how much of it you’ll need.
Telephone calls and emails are answered by employees who are well educated in flooring maintenance or by the owners themselves.
Give us your feedback! We like hearing from customers so we know what we’re doing right and what we can do better.