| || |
Diversey LINOBASE Linoleum Sealer (5104888), 5 Gallon
Diversey LinoBASE® Linoleum Sealer (5104888), 5 Gallon EnviroboxSpecially formulated, permanent sealer that forms a long-lasting seal over linoleum flooring.
An ideal base for linoleum floor finish topcoats.
Helps to prevent linoleum from being stained or damaged by water, conventional alkaline cleaners and strippers.
Sealer will not powder or crack even when applied on very porous linoleum.
Creates a tough seal that is highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals.
Enhances color, even on old, worn and faded linoleum.
For Use On:
Linoleum FloorsDirections For Use:
Carefree® Matte Low Gloss Floor Finish is the preferred finish for linoleum floors.
Floors can become very slippery when stripped so exercise extreme care.
As with all products, test in an inconspicuous area prior to treating entire floor.
Saftey Data: Diversey LinoBASE® Linoleum Sealer MSDS
- Blockade area to be stripped or sealed and do not allow traffic until floors are sealed, finished and dry.
- Remove all old finish using LinoSAFE® Linoleum Stripper according to label directions. If there is no finish on the linoleum, clean with Stride® Neutral Cleaner at recommended dilution or with LinoSAFE® Linoleum Stripper at 2 oz. per gallon for removal of heavier soils.
- Rinse and allow to dry.
- Damaged linoleum should be made uniform in texture and appearance before application of LinoBASE® Linoleum Sealer.
- Dry-buff damaged linoleum with a red pad on a 175 rpm machine.
- Wipe away residual dust with a dust mop or damp mop and allow to dry.
- Apply 2 uniform coats of LinoBASE® Linoleum Sealer using a clean rayon blend mop.
- Topcoat with any Diversey floor finish according to label directions.
UPC #: 807174504378
Manufacturer Part Number: 5104888
Frequently Purchased With:
1877floorguy.com is committed to providing quality floor cleaning and care products and timely service to our customers.
With our depth of floor care knowledge you can feel confident asking questions about the products we sell including when and how to use them, what you need to keep your floor clean or polished and how much of it you’ll need.
Telephone calls and emails are answered by employees who are well educated in flooring maintenance or by the owners themselves.
Give us your feedback! We like hearing from customers so we know what we’re doing right and what we can do better.