Cleans routine dirt and stubborn soils. AltroClean 44™ high performance floor cleaner in a 5-Liter size (equivalent to 1.33 gallons) is an alkaline cleaner that will remove grease or old coatings of emulsion-based floor sealer or polish depending on dilution of cleaner. Preferred floor cleaner when slip-resistance is important.For Use On:
Altro™ Smooth Vinyl Flooring, Altro™ Safety Flooring. Some exceptions apply, reference flooring manufacturer literature and care product label prior to use. For routine cleaning of Altro Walkway™ 20 SD and Altro ContraX™ use a neutral cleaner. Caution: Static dissipative properties of Walkway 20 SD may be affected by aggressive cleaning.General Directions for Use:
Routine Cleaning for Safety Floors:
- Sweep or vacuum floor to remove all loose dirt and debris.
- Dilute according to dilution ratio required.
- Apply cleaning solution to floor using a mop.
- Allow cleaning solution to sit on floor for five minutes.
- Scrub floor with deck scrubber or deck scrubber fitted with Altro UniPad (manual) or rotary machine fitted with Altro UniPad or equivalent (machine).
- Rinse floor thoroughly with clean, hot water until all cleaner residue is removed.
- Remove excess liquid from floor with squeegee or wet vacuum.
- Allow floor to dry.
1 part cleaner to 40 parts warm water
For Heavily Soiled Floors:
1 part cleaner to 10 parts warm water
For Removal of Emulsion-based Sealer:
1 part cleaner to 5-10 parts warm water.Notes:
Use of a deck brush or scrubber brush is recommended rather than pads or mops when cleaning Altro Marine™ 20. A special cleaner may be required occasionally to remove hardened lime deposits when flooring material is in a wet area (i.e.: pool surround, shower).
Always test maintenance products in a small area prior to use on entire floor.
Reference flooring manufacturer maintenance instructions for complete and Altro flooring specific use of cleaning and care products.
Safety Data: AltroClean 44 high performance floor cleaner MSDS