| || |
|Mohawk FloorCare Essentials - Hardwood & Laminate Gallon Refill|
|Host Dry Carpet Cleaner - 12lb Box|
|Mercier Complete Care System for Wood Floor|
|Capture Carpet Pet Stain & Odor Neutralizer - 32 oz Spray|
|Performance Accessories Hard Surface Cleaner, 32oz Spray FOR QUICK-STEP LAMINATE FLOORING|
$15.25, 4/$57.95, 8/$109.80
|RugLock 16 oz. Can|
|ALLOC Free & Clean, 32oz Spray|
|Nylac Carpet Cleaner, Half-Gallon Sprayer|
Regular price: $27.00
Sale price: $24.95
|Diversey STRIDE® Citrus Neutral Cleaner (03904), 1 Gallon|
|Bona Professional Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner - 32oz Spray WM700051187|
|Diversey CAREFREE MATTE Floor Finish (5104757), 5 Gallon|
|Congoleum Bright 'n Easy No-Rinse Cleaner (concentrate), gallon|
$29.99, 2/$57.00, 4/$107.96
|Diversey PROFI Floor Cleaner and Grease Remover (4512759), 1 Gallon|
|StoneTech® Stone & Tile Cleaner CONCENTRATE, Quart|
|Spartan TRIBASE MULTI-PURPOSE CLEANER 383005, 5 Gallon|
|EZ Moves® 4ft Felt Bottom Slides (set of 2)|
|Packed with gentle cleaning agents, like emollients that have been extracted from soy beans and coconut oils, the high-quality WOCA Soap Natural is a great and safe option for cleaning oiled wood floors. Designed for regular maintenance, this hardwood floor care essential not only cleans and nourishes oiled floors but also leaves behind a protective film that makes future cleanings quick and easy. Be sure to sweep and vacuum the floor prior to using WOCA Soap.|
Mix WOCA Soap and warm water in a solution of 1:40 - 3 ounces of soap per gallon of water. Increase solution up to 1:20 - 6 ounces soap per gallon water when floors are exceptionally dirty except with white oak floors. Maximum dilution for white oak is 1:40.
- Set up a bucket with diluted soap solution and a second bucket with warm rinse water.
- Floor should be cleaned with a minimum amount of water so dip a clean swep mop in the soap solution and wring the mop. Spread the solution across a 5-foot by 8-foot section of flooring. Allow the solution set for a few minutes to lift dirt then mop the damp area. Scrub with a dish scrubbing brush as needed for tough spots.
- Dip the mop in the rinse water bucket. Wring the mop head as thoroughly dry as possible and remove dirty soap solution from mopped area of floor. Rinse and wring out mop again.
- Repeat the process until the entire floor has been cleaned.
- The floor should be dry within 5 to 15 minutes.
- To reduce haze, put a cotton cloth under a dust mop and quickly polish.
To order by phone, toll-free: 1-877-FLOORGUY (1-877-356-6748), Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm (EST)