Spartan The Fixx High Solids Floor Finish and Sealer 404605, 5 Gallon
Premium 25% high solids floor finish that provides high gloss for high traffic environments that are maintained frequently. Responds well to burnishing. Remarkable clarity and depth of finish. Non-yellowing. High shine increases with use. Reduces labor cost by extending time between recoats and refinishing because of the excellent durability and response to burnishing. Faster dry times even in relative higher humidity. Resistant to scuff marks and scratches. Outperforms competitive products in initial gloss, wear and gloss retention.
Static coefficient of friction meets or exceed 0.5 as determined by ASTM method D-2047.For Use On:
Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT), Vinyl Enhanced Tile (VET), Solid Vinyl Tile (SVT)Directions For Use:
Prior to full use, always read all product information, label and MSDS sheet and test in a small inconspicuous area. Wet floors may be slippery. Prevent pedestrian traffic during finish removal and application with signs or barricades. Some individuals may be sensitive to ingredients in this product.Initial Application:
Directions for Maintaining The Fixx Floor Finish:
- Completely remove all old floor finish. Depending upon build-up, use warm or room temperature water [80°F-120°F / 27°C-49°C] and the Spartan finish remover of your choice.
- Remove all stripping solution and follow with two to three clear water rinses.
- When flooring is old, abused or damaged, two coats of sealer are recommended however The Fixx may be used as a self-sealing finish.
- Apply finish in a uniform coat. Let dry thoroughly for 30 to 40 minutes until surface is dry to the touch. Apply subsequent coats in the same manner. Two to four coats are recommended.
- Dust mop then damp mop with Spartan Damp Mop.
- Depending on traffic, high speed burnish as necessary to repair minor scratches and enhance gloss.
- Deep scrub as required with Shineline Multi Surface Cleaner and rinse with clear water prior to recoating.
- Depending on machine type and speeds, experiment with buffing pads for quick touch ups of high traffic and entry areas.
2,000 – 3,000 square feet per gallon depending on application method and porosity of floor.Safety: Spartan The Fixx SDSAdditional Information: Spartan The Fixx Product DataSpecifically recommended for use on the following floor brands:
(Check compatibility with specific flooring material prior to use.)
Johnsonite (Tarkett Commercial Flooring)