Maintain high shine on your commercial Forbo floors with Forbo Gloss Floor Finish. Use fewer coats of finish for semi-gloss and more for higher gloss on the floor. This 1-quart container of Forbo Gloss Floor Finish will cover 1800 to 2200 square feet
of Forbo commercial flooring. Use on flooring products as specified by the manufacturer including commercial luxury vinyl tile, LV plank and sheet vinyl.
This zinc-free seal and finish for resilient Forbo floors features advanced polymer technology that contains no heavy metals and offers a low odor during application. Best use of this floor finish from Forbo is in areas, such as entry lobby floors or patient waiting areas, where an inviting shine on the floor is desired. Keep in mind that shinier floors typically require more maintenance to keep the looking fresh, especially in higher traffic facilities. Forbo Gloss Floor Finish can be used in spray buff or burnishing maintenance programs or in scrub and recoat procedures.
Directions for Use:
FOR COMMERCIAL USE
- Sweep floor to remove dirt and dust.
- Clean floor with a recommended neutral pH cleaner to remove all dirt and oils.
- Rinse floor thoroughly and allow to dry completely.
- Apply 2 - 3 coats of finish using a clean microfiber applicator mop or clean finish mop. Allow a minimum of 45 minutes drying time between coats.
- Allow finish to dry completely before resuming normal traffic on flooring surface.