This 32-ounce bottle of Congoleum Bright 'n Easy No-Rinse Cleaner Concentrate removes tough household dirt and stains from your Congoleum resilient sheet, tile and plank floors. The concentrated formula is economical - simply mix with water and mop to remove tough soiling on contact - no rinsing required. The concentrated cleaner won't leave behind any dulling film or residue, so your floors will look bright and clean after use. You can use this Congoleum cleaner for both routine cleaning and deep-cleaning of heavily soiled floors in residential and commercial environments using the directions below. When cleaning extremely dirty floors, follow the instructions for cleaning heavily soiled floors, and take note that rinsing may be required in this situation.
This easy to store, no-rinse cleaner leaves behind a fresh, lemon scent. A 1-gallon bottle of this Congoleum no-rinse floor cleaner concentrate is also available for savings smart purchasing.
Directions for Routine Cleaning:
- Sweep or vacuum the floor to remove loose dirt.
- Mix 1/4 cup of Congoleum Bright 'n Easy No-Rinse Floor Cleaner with 1 gallon of warm water.
- Using a sponge mop, rinse the mop frequently in the Congoleum Bright n Easy solution and mop the floor. If the solution becomes dirty, mix a fresh solution. No Rinsing Required.
Directions for Heavily Soiled Floors:
Safety Data: Congoleum Bright 'n Easy No Rinse Cleaner MSDS
- Mix 1 cup of Congoleum Bright 'n Easy floor cleaner with 1 gallon of warm water.
- Clean the Congoleum floor following the instructions above. Rinsing may be required to remove all the dirt.
© 2017 Congoleum Corporation All Rights Reserved.